• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Jaguars

JAAM

Hall of Famer
So ima need Etienne to have a solid game against us for fantasy purposes but otherwise we finna kick they ass

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I benched him. After what we did to Carolinas run game. I wasn’t feeling it
Damn really?? I was able to get Perine and thought hard about it but I don’t think I can sit Etienne this season, plus he’s actually involved in the passing game unlike Foreman in Carolina even if we get ahead early

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
We just can’t stay healthy it’s unreal. Jags no injuries to report. Their dumbass fans were hoping the Ravens would be banged up and had to be informed of just how bad we are beat up, I don’t understand why fanbases are so ignorant about injury status of teams, it’s not hard to figure out. Jaguar fans thinking they can win because Lamar is having a terrible season and barely beat the Panthers. Their words not mine

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
With Likely out, Zrebiec is saying that there's a chance we could see the debut of Kolar. Other from that, I'd be surprised if we put more than 20 points. This is getting crazy.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
With Likely out, Zrebiec is saying that there's a chance we could see the debut of Kolar. Other from that, I'd be surprised if we put more than 20 points. This is getting crazy.
Defense going to need to carry and Lamar can't turn the ball over. See a 3 or 4 point win if we play a clean game. Could see a blow out if Trevor does Trevor things against our defense. Could see us losing by 10-14 if the OL doesn't block well. The only thing I truly stand behind is the under hits.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
When tf did likely get hurt?

D1City55

Pro Bowler
This is going to be a close game. I’m a little worried, Jacksonville has enough firepower to keep this competitive.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
A perfectly healthy Gus is just so instrumental to a win this week. With Ronnie out, expect a dip in pass pro. With Likely out that means more snaps for Oliver. Maybe we'll see Kolar. That could be pretty fun. Gonna have to establish the run in THE FIRST HALF and unfortunately as good as Drake has been closing things out, he's been totally ineffective in any first half.

Defense will have to keep the score low. Hopefully Houston can go apeshit and maybe we get some Ojabo. If the Defense plays elite and Gus can give us a boost on the ground it will be a win. If Gus is out or if he's in but we struggle to run the ball like last week, expect a very close game that is probably a loss. This offense we're facing is far more talented than the Baker led Panthers.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
A perfectly healthy Gus is just so instrumental to a win this week. With Ronnie out, expect a dip in pass pro. With Likely out that means more snaps for Oliver. Maybe we'll see Kolar. That could be pretty fun. Gonna have to establish the run in THE FIRST HALF and unfortunately as good as Drake has been closing things out, he's been totally ineffective in any first half.

Defense will have to keep the score low. Hopefully Houston can go apeshit and maybe we get some Ojabo. If the Defense plays elite and Gus can give us a boost on the ground it will be a win. If Gus is out or if he's in but we struggle to run the ball like last week, expect a very close game that is probably a loss. This offense we're facing is far more talented than the Baker led Panthers.
Completely agree and I don't like how this game is stacking up with our injury issues. We still don't know if Hamilton will play and Robinson is banged up,so is Duvernay. So our receiver corp is all banged up and Likely is out. Not good.

Either the D will have to be dominant or Lamar will have to put on his Superman cape.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Completely agree and I don't like how this game is stacking up with our injury issues. We still don't know if Hamilton will play and Robinson is banged up,so is Duvernay. So our receiver corp is all banged up and Likely is out. Not good.

Either the D will have to be dominant or Lamar will have to put on his Superman cape.
Roman has to establish Lamar in the run game early. None of this we're coming out guns blazing shit. You can do that but after we've established a rhythm