• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 WR Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Well after last year's interlude where the WR thread was only 2 pages long.

Feels like the 2023 thread is going to be normal service resumed... From early buzz I've heard, seems like it might be a slightly down year in terms of WRs but that is all 2nd hand information.

So far I get the impression that maybe only 1 of the WRs in this class is definitely out of reach - Jordan Addison...

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it too early to start the 2024 WR thread?

NEED MARVIN HARRISON

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Zay Flowers looks like a guy who could be available in round 3

LSURavenFan

Veteran
If the NIL money is right, I think Boutte should play another year of college. He was thought to be in the mix with Addison and JSN as top receiver in this class. This wasn't Boutte's best season, the QB play he had didn't necessarily help him.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
If the NIL money is right, I think Boutte should play another year of college. He was thought to be in the mix with Addison and JSN as top receiver in this class. This wasn't Boutte's best season, the QB play he had didn't necessarily help him.
Nah, fuck that. He might go high if he plays another season at LSU. Let him come out now and fall to the Ravens.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Nah, fuck that. He might go high if he plays another season at LSU. Let him come out now and fall to the Ravens.
I doubt he goes back to school. But if their QB Daniels goes pro, he will be in a better spot to produce at LSU.

Right now I think Boutte is a early 2nd round guy. At the start of the year it was looking like he would be a top 15ish talent.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It wasn't gonna be long until we reached a season where WR is top 3 need for this team. It's simply the Raven Way.

When I got the notification from my phone that the interest between Stanford and Roman was mutual, I quietly rejoiced. It's nowhere near the only fix, but it's a start. This offensive system is only gonna go so far. BUT, we need talent at WR so I'm curious to see which WRs will be around when we're on the clock.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
It wasn't gonna be long until we reached a season where WR is top 3 need for this team. It's simply the Raven Way.

When I got the notification from my phone that the interest between Stanford and Roman was mutual, I quietly rejoiced. It's nowhere near the only fix, but it's a start. This offensive system is only gonna go so far. BUT, we need talent at WR so I'm curious to see which WRs will be around when we're on the clock.

One day we are going to be honest about our view of the WR position on this team historically and how the nostalgia of winning a CERTAIN way is hurting us.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I don't want to draft a WR high as long as Roman is still here

LSURavenFan

Veteran

I think he's got a sweet NIL deal , so it's easier to justify staying.

Jayden Daniels is a very conservative quarterback and I think it really hurt Boutte this year. If Daniels goes pro, they'll have a gunslinger in Nussmeier stepping in at QB, which should help Boutte.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
From early buzz I've heard, seems like it might be a slightly down year in terms of WRs but that is all 2nd hand information.
I hope this changes, the upcoming WR free agent class doesnt look so hot either