• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 WR Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I hope this changes, the upcoming WR free agent class doesnt look so hot either
1670427176994.png

Yeah looking at this list, @JAAM , not a single #SIIE in sight.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
View attachment 4275

Awful lol. I can only hope for a trade

Actually, Brother, not that they're #SIIE's at all, but I don't think I'd mind some kind of combination of Agholor, Jakobi, Jarvis, Olamide. Mecole and Chark. Now if we only sign one of them and call it a day for the WR corps, fuck that. But, something along the lines of two of those guys in that group + Bateman + early draft pick + whomever the fuck else is still on the roster could actually suffice and would be worlds better than the shit-show we currently have

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Awful lol. I can only hope for a trade

Actually, Brother, not that they're #SIIE's at all, but I don't think I'd mind some kind of combination of Agholor, Jakobi, Jarvis, Olamide. Mecole and Chark. Now if we only sign one of them and call it a day for the WR corps, fuck that. But, something along the lines of two of those guys in that group + Bateman + early draft pick + whomever the fuck else is still on the roster could actually suffice and would be worlds better than the shit-show we currently have
Well good news is these draft "experts" are consistently wrong so I'm sure there are some difference making WRs out there. Don't forget the great Mel Kiper said if Jimmy Clausen wasn't a successful NFL QB he'd retire.... he also said "I'll see you at his HOF induction ceremony" in regard to Mike Williams.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Chark
Landry
Meyers
Juju
Lazard

Meyers is the guy who is probably actually the best player in 2022. The other 4 are definitely guys you should expect starter level contributions from as part of a larger corps though...

not too interested in anyone else from that list
Do you think Lazard or Juju leave their respective teams? I ain't too sure, but maybe they do. I'm past getting my hopes up for Landry.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
How come?
He seems to project as a slot only option to me at the next level. He also doesn't have the athleticism to scare anyone. I personally would stay away from that kind of guy.

I think Lamar Jackson needs elite route runners on the outside and guys who can RUN from the slot. He's got Andrews to do JSN job from the slot already.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

He’s Gon fall to us in the 20’s when he runs a sub 4.5 #SIIE

the point is a good one
the clip seems to be trying to show that he has enough speed to outrun guys which he doesnt lol

but that doesnt matter lol

maybe ill hate him when i eventually start doing evals - but i like him a lot so far, regardless of whether he runs in the 4.4s or the 4.6s

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Marvin Mims Jr is someone that might get lost in the shuffle but plays incredible well. Reliable hands, great body control, very quick, and is a YAC monster that runs like a RB when he has the ball.