• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 WR Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Marvin Mims Jr is someone that might get lost in the shuffle but plays incredible well. Reliable hands, great body control, very quick, and is a YAC monster that runs like a RB when he has the ball.
What's his projection? First rounder? If so, @JAAM , time to warm up our #SIIE candidate lists.....

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
What's his projection? First rounder? If so, @JAAM , time to warm up our #SIIE candidate lists.....
Right now I think late first or early second. There might be some team that falls in love with him and gets him early, but I think he gets a bit overshadowed by some of the WRs with higher top end speed or are bigger than him (he's just under the 6ft line).

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Ignore the 2nd overall trade from the bengals… this got us JSN.

Bateman, JSN, DJ Chark, and Duvernay as your WR4 / gadget guy..

Sign me up

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think him declaring was because Jayden Daniels is coming back for another year. Boutte and Daniels had very little chemistry.

Anyway, hopefully he's a Raven

I can talk myself into Boutte late 1st. JSN still my preferred choice. But those 2 are the realistic target at the end of the 1st. Sucks that we don’t have a 2nd. Feels like that’s the sweet spot for WRs

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Boutte is easily my favorite WR for the late 1st. I'll happily take him.

Heavy rumors about Boutte now. Sex scandal and all… EDC about to take him off his board :(