• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade_Raven

Practice Squad
Harbaugh would NEVER fire Greg Roman unless somebody made him but now I they wont want to mess up the stanford thing. He aint going anywhere.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Lamar injury isn't much of an excuse. If Denver had Huntley starting at QB rather than this season's Russell their odds would probably have been better.

Exactly. But the resident Roman lovers will give him any and all excuses in the world

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Right now, the way the Ravens are playing, we are not deserving of a playoff spot. I have a feeling we'll be lucky to win 2 of our next 4 games against our division opponents. We'll be lucky to get to double-digit wins if we continue to play like this and be unwilling to make wholesale changes. We are a disaster that is fast unraveling. If Lamar is seriously hurt, we may as well reel it in. Identical to last year.

Coach Harbaugh seems like a good guy but this team needs a new start, starting at the top. Our play off record for the last decade is horrible. We continue with him we continue with mediocrity.

I believe Roman will be gone after this season but too little too late. He has Ruined Lamar, and I believe Lamar is done with this team.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
You guys are acting like this was ever going to be a high scoring game. The Broncos would be the number 1 seed if their offense scored just 18 points every game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh would NEVER fire Greg Roman unless somebody made him but now I they wont want to mess up the stanford thing. He aint going anywhere.
It might be it for Harbaugh... like I said earlier, same issues every year becomes a Head Coaching problem. I've seen people say this but I wasn't ready to admit it but this season is reminding me too much of 2007 and Billick's final year.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

My thoughts too. Harbs not Gon fire his friend and make him look bad for the HC gig.

We’re stuck with him. Let’s just hope both kick rocks after season though

Status
Not open for further replies.