• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, The Ugly and The Win I Guess???

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harb's coaching move of the game was making the Broncos return the kick with 28 seconds left. Probally won us the game. This also tells us Harbs didn't have complete belief in our D on stopping them which I didn't either btw. I was hoping that was what they was going to do and they STILL had a chance at the end. This is where our front 4 has got to beat somebody and we need Marcus Williams back asap for the stretch run!!

Meant to post this in the UGLY thread but it still stands!!

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harb's coaching move of the game was making the Broncos return the kick with 28 seconds left. Probally won us the game. This also tells us Harbs didn't have complete belief in our D on stopping them which I didn't either btw. I was hoping that was what they was going to do and they STILL had a chance at the end. This is where our front 4 has got to beat somebody and we need Marcus Williams back asap for the stretch run!!

Harbs has some shortcomings but he absolutely understands special teams and time management.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Harbs has some shortcomings but he absolutely understands special teams and time management.
moved

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
That 5 seconds was critical to the outcome of the game. Have to give him kudos for that but when you give up 9 pts the whole game and then have to worry about that...........

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
That fake give to duv on i think 3rd or 4th was a good call by roman. After running 2x and failing, soon as i saw duv coming, i knew tyler was gonna keep it, i mean he had or roman was def in trouble lol.. lb over pursued like a mf and the whole was wide open