• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, The Ugly and The Win I Guess???

Old Bay

Veteran
Wait, did @Sizzle get the banhammer?

Things went downhill ever since he moved to Tennessee. It’s that hillbilly / Vrabel mentality
I once saw @Sizzle singing country music at an open mic in a Nashville dive bar. Achy breaky heart if I recall correctly.
I wanted to go up and say hi, but it was so bad I simply held the door for him as he was boo'd out of the place.
I commend him for his bravery though.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I once saw @Sizzle singing country music at an open mic in a Nashville dive bar. Achy breaky heart if I recall correctly.
I wanted to go up and say hi, but it was so bad I simply held the door for him as he was boo'd out of the place.
I commend him for his bravery though.

Lmaoooo

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wait, did @Sizzle get the banhammer?

Things went downhill ever since he moved to Tennessee. It’s that hillbilly / Vrabel mentality
For the record... we really shouldn't be banning anybody. Unless its like an obvious spam advertiser or some bullshit.
Like even the Steeler troll who came in here to pick fights because he got booted off his own board I was fine with. I think these things should resolve themselves naturally... just let our trolls fuck their trolls into submission.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
For the record... we really shouldn't be banning anybody. Unless its like an obvious spam advertiser or some bullshit.
Like even the Steeler troll who came in here to pick fights because he got booted off his own board I was fine with. I think these things should resolve themselves naturally... just let our trolls fuck their trolls into submission.
I agree. People like Maga king wouldn’t last long here, banhammer or not.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think tensions ran a little high yesterday, too bad there is no way for all of us to get together somewhere and have some adult beverages. It would probably be a crazy time.

I’m down

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hamilton is a weapon and absolutely what I saw him as when I had him as the top rated player in the 2022 draft class. Maybe he can play WR also!

@Sizzle I am not every going to let you live this down for calling him a bust after missing a tackle in a scrimmage and preseason game.

Sizzle’s name will forever be linked to everything Hamilton does in these message boards. Pretty smart move by him to remain in our hearts and minds.