• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ugly, The Ugly and The Win I Guess???

JAAM

Hall of Famer
While we’re on the topic - y’all see Tom’s new gf? Good lord. Good for him

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
In before sizzle complains that he was treated harshly when talking about masturbation. ITS NOT FAAAIIIIRRRRRR

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
In before sizzle complains that he was treated harshly when talking about masturbation. ITS NOT FAAAIIIIRRRRRR
Bro forreal, I wonder what ravens forum he’s gonna annoy tf out of next.

I still don’t even think he’s a troll, mf just can’t help but obsess and rant in circles with no train of thought

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

I still don’t even think he’s a troll, mf just can’t help but obsess and rant in circles with no train of thought
It's mean but you can see the end is near

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor

My thoughts exactly. He’s not a troll. No way. He’s a man-child.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
My thoughts exactly. He’s not a troll. No way. He’s a man-child.
When he started saying he thinks most of us have no professional life and sit on our asses all day, that’s when I was done… like bro, look at yourself, and look at what you’re saying to us lol

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
When he started saying he thinks most of us have no professional life and sit on our asses all day, that’s when I was done… like bro, look at yourself, and look at what you’re saying to us lol
I mean... I could see several members of this board being like either unemployed or people who live in their parents basement. I could definitely see that.

But yeah, the whole "he's a professional" thing is totally illogical. I know a lot of people actually believe that strangers on the TV should be held to a higher standard, but there's really no logical reason why that's the case. The quicker the public realizes that celebrities, athletes, etc. are nothing more than just super-talented human beings, the quicker they realize they do a lot of the same dumb shit less-talented human beings do. They commit crimes, they get divorces, they cheat on their spouses, they do drugs, and they're greedy. They're a tremendous reflection of what the overall population, as a whole, is.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I mean... I could see several members of this board being like either unemployed or people who live in their parents basement. I could definitely see that.

But yeah, the whole "he's a professional" thing is totally illogical. I know a lot of people actually believe that strangers on the TV should be held to a higher standard, but there's really no logical reason why that's the case. The quicker the public realizes that celebrities, athletes, etc. are nothing more than just super-talented human beings, the quicker they realize they do a lot of the same dumb shit less-talented human beings do. They commit crimes, they get divorces, they cheat on their spouses, they do drugs, and they're greedy. They're a tremendous reflection of what the overall population, as a whole, is.
I’m just saying like… where did this dude get his high horse from

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wait, did @Sizzle get the banhammer?

Things went downhill ever since he moved to Tennessee. It’s that hillbilly / Vrabel mentality