• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Beating the Steelers once may not be enough. We're gonna need at least two divisional wins plus a win against the Falcons. Basically, by the time we play the Bengals we need to already clinch a playoff spot. If we do so, I straight up think this'll be the least stressful season finale we had since 2019.
I'm not sure we get 2 more divisional wins. It depends on Lamar's availability.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Over the span of three years I’ve achieved multiple online degrees in Law, Epidemiology, Stock shorting, and international politics. It’s been a wild ride but someone’s gotta keep the internet in check.
Not even worth bragging about, we’re all online degree holders in those same fields.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Beating the Steelers once may not be enough. We're gonna need at least two divisional wins plus a win against the Falcons. Basically, by the time we play the Bengals we need to already clinch a playoff spot. If we do so, I straight up think this'll be the least stressful season finale we had since 2019.
Fuck the Bengals, Fuck the Steelers, Fuck the Browns. There, I said it. I am now a full fledged Ravens fan.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Kevin Harlan and Trent Green again this week. Have to say, I'm more excited getting Harlan than I am Nantz/Romo but have we had Nantz/Romo at all this year?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
You aren’t from Baltimore so you might not know this, BUT you can not travel more than a mile in Baltimore without seeing this sticker with about ten years of sunfading on the back of a shitbox pickup truck.
Love it

JAAM

Hall of Famer

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
You aren’t from Baltimore so you might not know this, BUT you can not travel more than a mile in Baltimore without seeing this sticker with about ten years of sunfading on the back of a shitbox pickup truck.
They are all sold out, that's why fading ones can't be replaced. I tried to buy one or a t-shirt but all that's available now is "hey baltimore" knockoffs in shittsburgh colours

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wasn’t it you that said there’s no way we could ever trade for Roquan
Nope. I said it was highly unlikely for a variety of factors. Mostly that the Bears would have to eat most of his contract. Which they did.

The reason this person, whoever they are, is a moron is a) they're commenting on injuries during a gameday thread, which means they had little to no info about their injury. They're basically just sticking their finger up their ass and seeing what they can pull out. b) Ravens aren't going to let Lamar walk for just a comp pick, and a tag/trade is extremely complicated and would have made a lot more sense six months ago.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
The funny thing is he's most likely right that Lamar will probably play for the Ravens again. Probably because of more regular season or playoff games this year. Then additionally because Lamar is almost guaranteed to be tagged. But like idk why anyone would think there's a zero percent chance they tag and trade him.

Wouldn't say it's probable, but my guess is there's a 10-20% chance that happens.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
The funny thing is he's most likely right that Lamar will probably play for the Ravens again. Probably because of more regular season or playoff games this year. Then additionally because Lamar is almost guaranteed to be tagged. But like idk why anyone would think there's a zero percent chance they tag and trade him.

Wouldn't say it's probable, but my guess is there's a 10-20% chance that happens.
Without even knowing who the person was, I would bet the likelihood of that person envisioning a tag and trade is well below 10% also. They're saying this because they think Lamar won't return this year and because they think Lamar will just walk as a FA.

Trust me, as resident troll of the "Lamar fanboy club", I can assure you the overwhelming majority of Lamar fans don't even recognize the franchise tag as a thing. They also think Lamar will voluntarily forfeit $45M+ if he's tagged.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes it most definitely was. I suggested the trade the night before on a random whim and he came at me hard with negativity. But i forgive him, becuase that’s what we do at purple flock

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The ref for our game is Adrian Hill, the same ref that got hit in the head by the football earlier this season during the Cowboys-Lions game. Meanwhile, Jerome Boger is the ref for the Browns-Bengals game so good luck Cleveland breathing anywhere near Burrow without a roughing the passer call.