• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's a real degree I promise bro. I got the certification online.
Over the span of three years I’ve achieved multiple online degrees in Law, Epidemiology, Stock shorting, and international politics. It’s been a wild ride but someone’s gotta keep the internet in check.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really don’t get the doom and gloom over the Steelers. We can definitely win this game with or without Lamar. We maybe struggling, but this Steelers team doesn’t look great. I’m seeing this defense giving a Pickett all kinds of problems

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
You forgot to mention your most important one in Bullshiz-ology.
That is libel and malfeasance. This is cause for action and I demand restitution. Call your first witness.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
1670263556432.png

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Harbaugh said it's week to week on Lamar. Less likely this week, but not impossible.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
He's back for the Bengals
Looking at Week 18, our game is the only game worthy of being flexed into SNF. So Sunday, followed by 2 Saturday games, with a Sunday afternoon and potentially SNF in Week 18 with the Bengals in Cincy for the Division.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If that's how long it takes , we may miss the playoffs. I figure we need 2 wins to get to 10-7 and get in. Falcons and Steelers at home are big ones we need.
Beating the Steelers once may not be enough. We're gonna need at least two divisional wins plus a win against the Falcons. Basically, by the time we play the Bengals we need to already clinch a playoff spot. If we do so, I straight up think this'll be the least stressful season finale we had since 2019.