• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The "WAV" Fantasy League

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I mean I’m looking at the actual website and the countdown to the draft says it will be 2 hours and 13 minutes from now, making it 7:15. This isn’t an email im looking at.

Edit: it’s been changed now
This is why you're still a virgin

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
theyre hot. hot grillz so sxy nd hott. tehy hav bob nd vegana
tumblr_lcj8h5rkH51qbp8bso1_500.png

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
You guys aren’t gonna be virgins anymore after I’m done with you in this fantasy league.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Oh, that was you? Shit. I play you week one, too. That was the biggest wutttttt?
either it was a lag issue because there was 5 seconds left, or it just fucked up. i chose johnson with 5 seconds left and fucking bells name pops up. i wanted nothing to do with bell lol

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
either it was a lag issue because there was 5 seconds left, or it just fucked up. i chose johnson with 5 seconds left and fucking bells name pops up. i wanted nothing to do with bell lol
I didn't figure anyone in our league would take Bell in the first round. I thought you were going to take either Johnson or Elliot, so when I saw Bell, I got really confused.

Here's to hoping he plays after our match up.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I didn't figure anyone in our league would take Bell in the first round. I thought you were going to take either Johnson or Elliot, so when I saw Bell, I got really confused.

Here's to hoping he plays after our match up.
Sigh... 2nd overall and 20+ points projected less than anyone in our league this week lmao