• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The "WAV" Fantasy League

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Offer sent. Thanks man, hopefully I’m not facing a full form Bell later on lol.
No problem, I know how pissed I’d be if that happened to me.

But if Bell ends up back in the lineup like next week or something I’d have no problem makin another trade. That’d be fucked up if I got Bell and he played immediately lol I won’t do that to ya.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
No problem, I know how pissed I’d be if that happened to me.

But if Bell ends up back in the lineup like next week or something I’d have no problem makin another trade. That’d be fucked up if I got Bell and he played immediately lol I won’t do that to ya.
Well I know the risk involved lol

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
So, on one hand, I almost want to veto the trade because there's no way that Bell gives up $1M in game checks every single week up until week 11, but on the other hand, that team is turning on him FAST. Do the Steelers even care if he actually sits out? And if he doesn't, would they give him a normal workload or even want him to play?

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
So, on one hand, I almost want to veto the trade because there's no way that Bell gives up $1M in game checks every single week up until week 11, but on the other hand, that team is turning on him FAST. Do the Steelers even care if he actually sits out? And if he doesn't, would they give him a normal workload or even want him to play?
It’s a very weird position to be in, especially involving a trade in fantasy. How do you even justify a trade of any sort? Lol

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
It’s a very weird position to be in, especially involving a trade in fantasy. How do you even justify a trade of any sort? Lol
Well, if it is a trade that will make a team lopsided, you veto. But this is a very interesting case where we have no idea what will happen with Bell.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well, if it is a trade that will make a team lopsided, you veto. But this is a very interesting case where we have no idea what will happen with Bell.
I asked for a bench RB lol nothing lopsided at all. And yeah that’s a longshot in theory but bell is a thoroughbred piece of shit it seems, and I can’t imagine when he comes back that he’ll be in game shape and I also can’t imagine the Steelers are gonna let him drive his value up because fuck that guy.

Not to mention I didn’t even click draft bell. I think the clock was behind because time was running out as I was deciding between zeke and Johnson, as I was pressing draft Johnson, bells name popped up like wtf?

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I asked for a bench RB lol nothing lopsided at all. And yeah that’s a longshot in theory but bell is a thoroughbred piece of shit it seems, and I can’t imagine when he comes back that he’ll be in game shape and I also can’t imagine the Steelers are gonna let him drive his value up because fuck that guy.

Not to mention I didn’t even click draft bell. I think the clock was behind because time was running out as I was deciding between zeke and Johnson, as I was pressing draft Johnson, bells name popped up like wtf?
He’s saying lopsided the other way, that you didn’t get enough for Bell.