• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The "WAV" Fantasy League

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm pretty sure @DeVito52 can help you with effective techniques in driving the women far, far away.
I am a natural woman repellant, all you've gotta do is look like me! Walmart is going to sell it in stores.

product not yet sold in stores. Final outcome may vary as this is not a 100% safe way to repel women. devitophil my cause nausea, vomiting, loneliness, lack of self worth, and suicidal thoughts and actions. Do not take this if you wish to ever see the female form of life again. Please talk to your doctor if devitophil is right for you. Do not take devitophil if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. Other side effects include high pitched voice, acne, and small genitals. If pregnant or breastfeeding please consult your doctor before taking devitophil. If overdose occurs please stop taking devitophil right away and call the poison control hotline listed below. Do not come in contact with any women while taking devitophil as this often results in death.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

I am a natural woman repellant, all you've gotta do is look like me! Walmart is going to sell it in stores.

product not yet sold in stores. Final outcome may vary as this is not a 100% safe way to repel women. devitophil my cause nausea, vomiting, loneliness, lack of self worth, and suicidal thoughts and actions. Do not take this if you wish to ever see the female form of life again. Please talk to your doctor if devitophil is right for you. Do not take devitophil if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. Other side effects include high pitched voice, acne, and small genitals. If pregnant or breastfeeding please consult your doctor before taking devitophil. If overdose occurs please stop taking devitophil right away and call the poison control hotline listed below. Do not come in contact with any women while taking devitophil as this often results in death.

@29BmoreBird22 better get some of this stuff before it sells out!