• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The "WAV" Fantasy League

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh lol well my 2nd overall is sitting on ge bench for god knows how long lol I’d call that lopsided
Lol true. But no one needs to veto the trade, first of all that’d be stupid for anyone to vote against it. Also like I said, if Bell comes back sooner than we think I’ll be happy to trade him back.

The only way this trade is fair is if Bell sits out for an extended period of time. If you want I’ll give you Dion Lewis instead and initiate no takesies backsies with Bell lol

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Loser has to keep their virginity for another 365 days. Or they have to take @[B]OriolesMagicPlease[/B] on a date. Either way, you lose

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Ok I lied I’ve never touched one, I’ve only heard about them in bedtime stories. I hear they’re these evil beings that prey on men and their insecurities.

Girls just wanna have fun.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I switched Howard out at the last minute for Ebron. I guess that was a mistake.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I would feel sorry for you, but I can’t feel sorry for anyone in this league after what happened with my 2nd overall pick lol
Man I thought I had everything set, then went to work.

Still not as bad as your situation though lol

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Sat Robert woods at flex for Nelson Agholor smh.

Also, reports said ajayi would play and then he didn’t
I was checking your team like a day or two ago, and Ajayi was listed as out on the app. I thought you were going to switch him out today.