• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Run Game, The 2 minute drills and Screw the Steelers Baby!

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Kinda sad that Duvernay hasn't existed in a long time. Over the last 6 games he has 96 total yards on 15 total receptions. So not only is it low volume, it's low quality too. He's got 6.4 ypc during that stretch.

If I juxtapose for the first 6 games. He's got 240 yards on 18 receptions. This is a 13.3 ypc.

So his volume has honestly remained steady which feels weird because it seems like he's been silent. But the data seem to indicate that his plays are just smaller and less impactful now then they were earlier.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kinda sad that Duvernay hasn't existed in a long time. Over the last 6 games he has 96 total yards on 15 total receptions. So not only is it low volume, it's low quality too. He's got 6.4 ypc during that stretch.

If I juxtapose for the first 6 games. He's got 240 yards on 18 receptions. This is a 13.3 ypc.

So his volume has honestly remained steady which feels weird because it seems like he's been silent. But the data seem to indicate that his plays are just smaller and less impactful now then they were earlier.
He’s been executing the fake jet sweep 40 times a game to perfection. Thank you for your service Duv.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
He’s been executing the fake jet sweep 40 times a game to perfection. Thank you for your service Duv.
8rdvcevv8m5a1.jpg

Simba

Staff Member

He was more effective as a 2nd/3rd option behind Bateman and DRob. Wouldn’t be surprised if teams start diverting a little more attention to DRob with him ascending a bit now, so hopefully that opens Duvernay back up to some extent. Just not a guy that’s going to win on his own. Not a bad player but he’s more rotational.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
He was more effective as a 2nd/3rd option behind Bateman and DRob. Wouldn’t be surprised if teams start diverting a little more attention to DRob with him ascending a bit now, so hopefully that opens Duvernay back up to some extent. Just not a guy that’s going to win on his own. Not a bad player but he’s more rotational.
Absolutely. If he's actually your WR3 you're in a great spot.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Bateman made this offense go more than andrews.

Now it’s on dobbins’ shoulders.
The team has to find away to sign Lamar this offseason. This team is SO CLOSE to being ridiculously good. If we can't get a low cap figure for Lamar next year it's going to squander this window. The window was supposed to be the last year and this one but injuries have derailed.

If we can get Lamar's cap hit low, we can use FA and the draft to legitimately fill all of our holes. Usually we say it's impossible to have no holes. This team can do that if it has the flexibility to do so.

I'm afraid Lamar is gonna just wanna play the tag game and hold us back.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The team has to find away to sign Lamar this offseason. This team is SO CLOSE to being ridiculously good. If we can't get a low cap figure for Lamar next year it's going to squander this window. The window was supposed to be the last year and this one but injuries have derailed.

If we can get Lamar's cap hit low, we can use FA and the draft to legitimately fill all of our holes. Usually we say it's impossible to have no holes. This team can do that if it has the flexibility to do so.

I'm afraid Lamar is gonna just wanna play the tag game and hold us back.
I’ve thought this whole time that Lamar wants the tag

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
It's insane. DRob is our WR. Duv runs the fake jet sweeps. Proche sits on the bench the entire game. DJax comes out for a few plays and makes one nice catch. That's the squad rn

Proche actually does play he just doesn't get targeted or involved that much in the offense. I guess it makes sense with Lamar out