• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Bills

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
With the rain and the fact that the Bills have an absolutely abysmal oline. It's hard for me not to pick us winning this game. Hopefully we actually come to play. The Bills have no business being in this game. Their defense is decent with a pretty good secondary, but that secondary does have holes at the other two corner spots other than White. And that run defense might be a weakness for the team as well. The LB Corps has been depleted significantly, and the dline is older.

I have us winning 35-10, with the defense easily taking home the MVP. Watching the preseason, Peterman actually looks like he's improved, but his supporting cast outside of McCoy and Benjamin is kind of pathetic. Suggs, Urban, Judon, Tim, and even Za'Darius might be licking their chops. I could see our front 7 absolutely dominate this game.
I would love a 35-10 victory. My blood pressure would also.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
With the rain and the fact that the Bills have an absolutely abysmal oline. It's hard for me not to pick us winning this game. Hopefully we actually come to play. The Bills have no business being in this game. Their defense is decent with a pretty good secondary, but that secondary does have holes at the other two corner spots other than White. And that run defense might be a weakness for the team as well. The LB Corps has been depleted significantly, and the dline is older.

I have us winning 35-10, with the defense easily taking home the MVP. Watching the preseason, Peterman actually looks like he's improved, but his supporting cast outside of McCoy and Benjamin is kind of pathetic. Suggs, Urban, Judon, Tim, and even Za'Darius might be licking their chops. I could see our front 7 absolutely dominate this game.

You hit it spot on and that we actually have to come and play. We tend to play down when playing a weaker opponent.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator

I had a dream we had about 8 sacks I’m pretty sure. I also had a dream my act score got canceled for cheating and a helicopter shot me down as I held Shannon sharp in a white bronco hostage. It was wild

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I had a dream we had about 8 sacks I’m pretty sure. I also had a dream my act score got canceled for cheating and a helicopter shot me down as I held Shannon sharp in a white bronco hostage. It was wild
You could turn that into a movie.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Finally! The Ravens have finally avoided playing down to the talent level of their opponents and played "up" to their own level! Thank you! Now, I'm still tempering my excitement cause it was just one game but I must admit that I like what I've seen from the team so far. Gotta keep it going!

GO RAVENS!!!