• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Saturday Football Edition)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
After Lamar and Roquan are taken care of, I wouldn't mind it. We may have a tough time getting WRs to sign with us, but getting defensive players isn't AS MUCH of a challenge.
Man, I'm not going to lie, I'd hate to see PQ go after we sign Roguan man. I advocate for doing what they can to keep them both. May not happen but man, I'd love to see both of those studs on our roster and balling out together.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
i have no problem with that, but I want Cousins to have some numbers the next two weeks in fantasy. I play either Cousins or TB based on matchups. QB is the weakest part of my team, but I'm dominating everywhere else.
I just want Tucker to kick a game winning record breaking Field Goal against the Lions in the Super Bowl lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just want Tucker to kick a game winning record breaking Field Goal against the Lions in the Super Bowl lol.
been there done that.......twice

one was the MNF record the other was the longest fg

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Colts rip off 17pts in the 1st quarter through turnovers, a punt block returned for a TD, an FG, and an offensive TD.

I really hope the Ravens can get off to a fast start like this against the clowns today!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Vikings collapse like the Steelers did in 2020.... man. New Head Coach and they collapse at the end of the season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
They saw Dallas come in and destroy them the same... they should be mad. 49ers now have a shot at the 2 seed.
yep, if the Vikings lose it would give them 4 losses in the conference, whereas the 9ers only have 2

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If the Vikings collapse like the Steelers did in 2020.... man. New Head Coach and they collapse at the end of the season.
That 2020 team that started 11-0 and almost lost to us with 35 players on IR (covid game) and then lost to the Skins the next week was the worst 11-0 team in history. They were truly pretenders.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just realized; if the Vikings win they clinch their division. And, they come out here playing like this? Wow!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well things keep getting worse for the Vikings. A Pick 6 the very next play after Justin Jefferson took a hard hit and left the game.