• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Saturday Football Edition)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
how Disheartening would it be to be a Vikings fan right now?
if they were playing us and were behind in the 4th quarter they wouldn't be disheartened at all, but they aren't playing us, so they are very disheartened.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Vikings really are gonna lose our the rest of the season and give the division to the Lions.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
what was Reagor doing?

Played reminded me of Trubisky's pass to Marcus Williams or should I say punt

JO_75

Hall of Famer
No matter what he does, Matt Ryan just can't escape 28-3. Vikings have outscored the Colts....... 28-3. Vikings cut the lead down to 8 as the Colts lead 36-28.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
These refs are hilarious. Working to prolong the game. I don't care what anyone says; the NFL is rigged as :poop:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
WOW......... that was a clear fumble and recovery by the Vikings. The stupid refs again doing stupid things, and I've never seen a ball carrier be ruled down as he is standing up still in motion trying to gain yards. Then the audacity to penalize Minnesota for unsportsmanlike conduct because they are pissed at you for being terrible at your job.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching this the Ravens better go out there and dominate and not let these refs steal the game from them.