• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Running Game, The Mess and The Greg Roman

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
We did early in the year when Bateman was healthy. We saw how he could be with an actual wide receiver on the field. We also haven't seen him on the field with JK and Gus Edwards since the 2020 season.
I agree with this. The sad part is for two years, maybe 2.5, we haven't seen the number-one team on the field with each other as constructed in the draft, so it's really hard (impossible) to tell how good we are.

One very noticeable difference between Lamar and Huntley, tho, is the zip on passes to the sideline. The pucker factor is very high when Huntley throws those. You can almost count to three by the time the ball arrives on one of those 4-5 yards outs. Those are prime for pick 6's with Huntley.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree with this. The sad part is for two years, maybe 2.5, we haven't seen the number-one team on the field with each other as constructed in the draft, so it's really hard (impossible) to tell how good we are.

One very noticeable difference between Lamar and Huntley, tho, is the zip on passes to the sideline. The pucker factor is very high when Huntley throws those. You can almost count to three by the time the ball arrives on one of those 4-5 yards outs. Those are prime for pick 6's with Huntley.
every time Huntley plants, I hold my breath.