• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Falcons

Seriously fans shouldn't go to the game it won't do shiz to their pockets missing one game but atleast it will let the FO know that, that comment was disrespectful.

Simba

Staff Member
Assuming Peters can't go this weekend, it looks like our CBs are going to be Humphrey, Stephens, Pepe, Seymour, and maybe one of Ar'Darius/BoPete from the PS. Yikes.

Simba

Staff Member
Also we're at roster crunch time potentially. Could need to add a QB, WR, DL, and CB potentially for the game.

I know all teams have injuries but it just seems like our team if by far the most injured lately. Is it the practice field? Is it the conditioning coach, is it Greg Roman lol?? Whats going on?!?!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Duvernay has a foot injury, we claimed Watkins... just lose out the rest of the year and miss the playoffs at this point. I don't want us to get embarrassed in the playoffs.
Fuck that. Make the playoffs. I'd rather "get embarrassed" in the playoffs than miss out completely like last year and 2017.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are you happy you EDC fuck? How about you arrogant asshole Harbaugh or dumbass Roman?? Way to go guys. Watkins is our new WR1!!! You did it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’d trade him for a piece of trash at this point since that’s all he is
no matter what you guys think, Harbaugh would get a job very fast if he was released and I absolutely think we could get some draft picks if we traded him and if we are going to go after Sean Payton, who requires a trade with the Saints to acquire him, then we might as well try and get as much as we can for Harbaugh.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Assuming Peters can't go this weekend, it looks like our CBs are going to be Humphrey, Stephens, Pepe, Seymour, and maybe one of Ar'Darius/BoPete from the PS. Yikes.

that's rough on the outside yeah

hamilton's been taking most of the nickel stuff and i imagine that'll continue

but it's also a rough team to face without 2 outside corners because Marlo's gonna have to play outside a bunch but we're not gonna have the ability to matchup well vs Pitts and London in the slot

huge game for kyle hamilton

think it'll most likely be Washington getting activated again - he's clearly ahead of Pepe right now in the pecking order at slot/dime

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
no matter what you guys think, Harbaugh would get a job very fast if he was released and I absolutely think we could get some draft picks if we traded him and if we are going to go after Sean Payton, who requires a trade with the Saints to acquire him, then we might as well try and get as much as we can for Harbaugh.

Oh I’m sure he would. Then he’d be some unlucky other team’s problem

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Derek Wolfe says it's Covid Steve Saunders fault.

derek wolfe has clearly got an axe to grind tbf

and steve saunders is maybe going to be the scapegoat... but worth pointing out he also helped engineer our healthiest season maybe ever (in 2019) - he's been in charge since 2017 and we've had many many healthy seasons since he took over from an actual dinosaur before him

maybe 7 years (been a raven since 2016) is too long and he's not modernised enough and don't get me wrong, i think the covid thing alone would be reason enough to get rid of him - but hard to pin all the injury problems on him when in 2019 we were the healthiest team in the league