• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Christmas edition)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wilson interception sets up a Baker Mayfield TD to put the Rams up 10-0. Russ has declined..... BADLY.

Edit: Bobby Wagner picks off Russ and a rushing TD for Akers. 17-0 Rams.

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
No stats, analyst or none of that shit would ever convince me that tua is good lol.. hurts that people actually thought he was nice

made by his weapons and his play-caller

he's got some really nice traits, the quickest release in the league, throws a really pretty (albeit underpowered) deep ball - but when he's not elite with his processing, his weak arm really shows up - he fundamentally hamstrings that offence

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This win for Pittsburgh could end up meaningless... if Miami wins tomorrow, Chargers on Monday Night then Pittsburgh is eliminated from the playoffs.
Well, the Dolphins lose.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
made by his weapons and his play-caller

he's got some really nice traits, the quickest release in the league, throws a really pretty (albeit underpowered) deep ball - but when he's not elite with his processing, his weak arm really shows up - he fundamentally hamstrings that offence
Decision making is horrible also. He looks the same as he did for bama imo and that shit even sucked

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
And russ wilson got dam.. thought last season was just a down year but naw.. he let a _____ not him off his focus

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Our boy Trace McSorley vs Tom Brady and the Bucs... I can see why NBC thought Pickett/Trubisky vs Huntley needed to be flexed next week. They needed an elite QB matchup after this terrible one.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Baker went to a real team and is looking a lot better. Not amazing but at least decent. He saved his career.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If the NFL wants to embrace streaming, they got to end the delays. You posted that just as I saw it happen. Peacock must be on a 5-10 second delay.
true. Their have been some weeks where I'm watching the regular feed on TNF on my TV and on Twitch I stream the next gen stats so I can see both due to the larger screen. Anyway, it's a full play or play and a half behind on Amazon.