• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The OL, The 2 minute and The Playoffs Baby!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Offence was at times vastly improved. At times equally frustrating.

But the OL clearly took the pro bowl snubs personally - absolutely dominating. Linderbaum looks like a perennial all-pro in the making already. Zeitler just as dominant as ever. Powers has been awesome this year. Ronnie's the same Ronnie we never thought we'd ever see again. Moses has been steady and anchored that right-handed running game.

RBs looked great. The duo of JK and Gus is awesome when you can just ride the hot hand. This week Gus was 1 yard off a 100 yard game.

The passing game is still a big old question mark. But we have this running game we can hang our hat on.

Defence got found out a little in the 2nd half and couldnt find a way to stop Drake London. But ultimately they held up when it mattered (with some help from the refs for once).

I miss Lamar so much though - Ty missed a couple of TDs in the redzone.

Playoff place clinched! Bengals got so lucky to retain 1st place but heyho, it guaranteed us a wildcard spot and potentially an opportunity to take it slow with Lamar's recovery... and we've at least won the game to keep us in control of the AFC North if we win out

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we beat the Steelers with Huntley next week I’ll get a Ravens ass tat

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Patriots suck ass and lost on a fumble again lol

I don’t think I remember a time where I saw Andrews get like that

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Gus had 9 yards a pop again.

Why can't we cover good WRs?
D line really disappointing.

Get Lamar back next week, he needs to shake the rust off before the last week game for division.

Nurps

MVP
Gus had 9 yards a pop again.

Why can't we cover good WRs?
D line really disappointing.

Get Lamar back next week, he needs to shake the rust off before the last week game for division.
See. I’d rather have him get the rust off vs the Bengals and be ready for the ‘offs. But to each his own!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
We dancing fellas

IMG8906463285146167753.gif