• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The OL, The 2 minute and The Playoffs Baby!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So with Miami losing where does that leave us. Locked into #5?
no, currently we can do no worse than 7 seed.

If we finish in a 1 way tie with the Dolphins, then Dolphins get the higher seed based on head to head.

If we finish in a 3 way tie with the Dolphins and Chargers, then I believe we would have the 7 seed based on conference record.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Let me just remind you that Sammy Watkins who had been on the team for 4 days got a huge amount of snaps and Proche got 0.

That's the same guy GRo wrote up 2 4th down plays for

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yup. I remember seeing it live and smh. Hoping to see more Ojabo in the coming weeks

The problem is… ojabo’s not a good run defender (or at least MM didn’t trust him to run defend against Georgia in Michigan’s last game of the year and it’s highly unlikely he’s dramatically improved while on the trainer’s table)

And oweh has been ok against the run at least - albeit that’s an awful rep and he was much better earlier in the season

Think it’s just a bit of a lost year for Odafe tbh - never went as planned - went from far too many snaps to nowhere near enough for all sorts of frustrating reasons

I’d like to see him lose a bit of the weight he put on this offseason and see if he can find his explosion again

The problem is… ojabo’s not a good run defender (or at least MM didn’t trust him to run defend against Georgia in Michigan’s last game of the year and it’s highly unlikely he’s dramatically improved while on the trainer’s table)

And oweh has been ok against the run at least - albeit that’s an awful rep and he was much better earlier in the season

Think it’s just a bit of a lost year for Odafe tbh - never went as planned - went from far too many snaps to nowhere near enough for all sorts of frustrating reasons

I’d like to see him lose a bit of the weight he put on this offseason and see if he can find his explosion again

I’d play JPP and Odafe on run downs and Ojabo on some passing downs. Doesn’t seem like JPP is getting much pressure either tbh

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’d play JPP and Odafe on run downs and Ojabo on some passing downs. Doesn’t seem like JPP is getting much pressure either tbh
Bowser and Houston are

And they used oweh inside in combo with bowser effectively last week to create some confusion in coverage

Just don’t see a situation where oweh isn’t still getting snaps

I do think it’s underrated just how good bowser’s been in a completely unheralded way in “fixing” this defence