• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The OL, The 2 minute and The Playoffs Baby!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
one of the views showed it better, but it did touch the ground. The real question is how did Robinson's catch stay a catch. Thought for sure that would be reversed.

The last camera angle showed the ball kinda rolling on the ground. Even Vilma was basically like "oh yeah, good call." If anything, the refs owed US a few with the number of bullshit calls and noncalls we've gotten this season.
I must have missed it. I swear the NFL still hasn’t figured out what a catch is

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@Adreme hope you are feeling better now. Basically all you missed was RMC arguing that passing the ball was the right thing to do because it conserved clock, even though we actually weren't moving the ball while passing. He figured we couldn't score in 11 minutes by running the ball so only handing it off 1 time to JK and Edwards in the cleveland game in the last quarter was the right thing to do. We then had 12 pages of arguments all week long.

I think RMC is GRo.

Sorry, when he sees this we may have 12 more pages of arguments, so you can get in on the action then.

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
i definitely think this means we dont see him against the steelers - and then it'll depend on how meaningful the bengals game is (and how healthy lamar is)
The problem is falling to the 6th or 7th seed is not ideal. I’m not really concerned with the north but the 5th seed would be a better path. I much prefer a round 1 match up of the Jags/Titans on the road then Chiefs/Bengals on the road or Dolphins at home(If we won the division)

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hypothetical of course, if the Steelers eliminated us from the division next week, assuming Huntley played, do we sit Lamar against the Bengals as well or try to give him a tune up game before the playoffs? Obviously it all depends on how Lamar is doing

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I know the football gods wouldn't allow it to come into fruition, but the carnage this offense would do on a weekly basis with a healthy Bateman, Duv, Andrews (sure I'll throw in Likely), AND JK/Gus would be disgusting.

The last camera angle showed the ball kinda rolling on the ground. Even Vilma was basically like "oh yeah, good call." If anything, the refs owed US a few with the number of bullshit calls and noncalls we've gotten this season.

If somehow it could click for Lamar and Likely down the stretch I cannot tell you how massive that would be for this offence

Don’t even need him to majorly improve - just find some consistency (make the easy ones) and get some chemistry and trust with Lamar

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Kyle hamilton is MASSIVE for a safety. I was stunned seeing him up close today

Such a fluid mover too - people worried too much about his first step in transition and forgot how obscene is second and third step are - saw it all on that PD he had early vs a TE

Just bigger, faster, quicker, longer and more agile than basically all TEs

He’s been a revelation since we took him out of centre field and brought him into the box and put him in man coverage

With how young he was he was a pick for the future but my god is he developing fast - what a great pick he and Linderbaum have been already - 2 unconventionally-sized for their position athletic freaks