• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The OL, The 2 minute and The Playoffs Baby!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The problem is falling to the 6th or 7th seed is not ideal. I’m not really concerned with the north but the 5th seed would be a better path. I much prefer a round 1 match up of the Jags/Titans on the road then Chiefs/Bengals on the road or Dolphins at home(If we won the division)

Just looking at the schedule and tiebreakers though - think it’s more likely we end up as the 6th seed than the 5th or 7th if we’re a wildcard - would need the dolphins and chargers to drop games to stay as the 5th seed (if we lose to the bengals) as far as I’m aware

marklar

Pro Bowler
I am constantly impressed by how much B Washington is outplaying his draft status. One of our best day 3 picks in years.
Urban is also outplaying his cheap contract. Important to get some of the cheap players to step up

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Such a fluid mover too - people worried too much about his first step in transition and forgot how obscene is second and third step are - saw it all on that PD he had early vs a TE

Just bigger, faster, quicker, longer and more agile than basically all TEs

He’s been a revelation since we took him out of centre field and brought him into the box and put him in man coverage

With how young he was he was a pick for the future but my god is he developing fast - what a great pick he and Linderbaum have been already - 2 unconventionally-sized for their position athletic freaks
That move was on Cade Otton and Otton is a pretty quick TE. I watched a lot of tape on Hamilton due to him being my favorite guy in this class and saw everything he has shown, but didn't see him as being as good a slot guy as he has been. What a revelation.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If somehow it could click for Lamar and Likely down the stretch I cannot tell you how massive that would be for this offence

Don’t even need him to majorly improve - just find some consistency (make the easy ones) and get some chemistry and trust with Lamar
We'd be back to having the conversation of pick your poison. Defenses wouldn't be able to double Andrews. At that point, it's off to the races.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I am constantly impressed by how much B Washington is outplaying his draft status. One of our best day 3 picks in years.
Urban is also outplaying his cheap contract. Important to get some of the cheap players to step up
agree, but Geno Smith isn't far behind and some of this years day 3 picks could be very good also.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Now that's what I'm talking about with overhauling the WR room! Didn't even take EDC an offseason. In season was good enough to create this elite group