• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next up: Mike Tomlins first losing season

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I want you all to remember that I made the reat thread ranting about black jerseys and even this won't keep me awake for this SNF game

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I want you all to remember that I made the reat thread ranting about black jerseys and even this won't keep me awake for this SNF game
But think about it. Isn't it amazing that we clinched a playoff spot earlier than usual? We wouldn't be making these comments if we still needed to clinch a playoff spot.

As long as nobody gets hurt, I'm gonna be so chill in this game lol.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
But think about it. Isn't it amazing that we clinched a playoff spot earlier than usual? We wouldn't be making these comments if we still needed to clinch a playoff spot.

Besides, we already beat them with Snoop at ketchup field.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tomlin has been a real thorn during his tenure.

I have nothing but respect for him and it's crazy that this will be his first year with a losing record.

Simba

Staff Member
In roster options this week, it looks like Lamar, Calais, and MP are all going to be out once again. Geno Stone looks to be the only other true injury concern right now.

We have a 53 man spot open and that's likely going to Anthony Brown.

Otherwise, we might need to add a DL (Nichols or Ringo). We went with 4 CBs last week and I feel like they might do that again. If not, we have BoPete and Ar'Darius, the latter of which would require a 53 man move. Isabella is probably the only other consideration this week. So nothing too concerning roster wise.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
In roster options this week, it looks like Lamar, Calais, and MP are all going to be out once again. Geno Stone looks to be the only other true injury concern right now.

We have a 53 man spot open and that's likely going to Anthony Brown.

Otherwise, we might need to add a DL (Nichols or Ringo). We went with 4 CBs last week and I feel like they might do that again. If not, we have BoPete and Ar'Darius, the latter of which would require a 53 man move. Isabella is probably the only other consideration this week. So nothing too concerning roster wise.
Can Proche play cornerback?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

There is no chill for me with Pitt. I know I’ll pop it on in the 1st like “hey no big deal , stay healthy boys, whatever happens happens”.

Literally one series later: “ fuck the steeler fans and their terrible towels, i don’t give a shit about the rest of the year as long as we sweep these fools”