• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week One Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Has the Best Chance At A Upset Win?

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
From a terrible defense to a team who played Madden with their Franchise. We'll see if the additions of Suh and Peters help improve the Rams defense from what it was a year ago.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Jeez, the Jets and Pats don't face off until Week 12, then again in Week 17.
I remember in our 2012 season that we played the Steelers in like week 10 and 12 or 11 and 13 or something like that.

He may do so next week against that stout Eagles defense.
That secondary can be had though. Not too sure about these Jets WRs.

Am I the only one who thinks Darnold looks like a douche? I’m not making a character judgement, he just has the face of someone stuffing you in a high school locker.
Darnold looks like someone who practices good wholesome Christian values. Hard worker, first one in the gym and last one out at the end of the day, tenacious, deceptive speed, etc.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Am I the only one who thinks Darnold looks like a douche? I’m not making a character judgement, he just has the face of someone stuffing you in a high school locker.
Had some troubles in high school did you?

Jk I totally see what you mean lol

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hes the head coach and his team looks like trash in all phases so you can miss me with that “it’s not all his fault” shit. For a defensive minded coach the defense doesn’t even look good. They’re in no mans land as a franchise and absolutely could fire him for someone else.
Oh I can miss you with that shit? You can miss me with the bull shit casual fan overreaction you’re having right now. It’s the first game. No chance you win when you’re QB plays that horribly. And it’s almost like a defense actually has to have good players to be good? Who would’ve thought? But nah you’re right he’s done. Fire him. LMAO