• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week One Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Has the Best Chance At A Upset Win?

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
At this point, you might as well keep Stafford on the bench in this blowout. No need to bring him in.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
They brought Stafford back out and he throws his 4th interception. Wonder if Patricia wishes he was still in New England.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
After Cleveland matched their 0 and 16 last season, Detroit seem to be determined to become the only team with 2 records like that. That's what's up.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Jets have a good shot at starting off 3-0 with match ups against the Dolphins and Browns the next two weeks.

Matt Patricia looks like he’s out of his league. Wouldn’t shock me if he gets dumped before the end of the season.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Matt Patricia looks like he’s out of his league. Wouldn’t shock me if he gets dumped before the end of the season.
So let me get this straight. Stafford throws 4 picks. 1 pick six. They have a punt return TD against them, a defensive meltdown that leads to a 62 yd td.

Totally bro. All Patricia’s fault. Foh

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Am I the only one who thinks Darnold looks like a douche? I’m not making a character judgement, he just has the face of someone stuffing you in a high school locker.

So let me get this straight. Stafford throws 4 picks. 1 pick six. They have a punt return TD against them, a defensive meltdown that leads to a 62 yd td.

Totally bro. All Patricia’s fault. Foh
Hes the head coach and his team looks like trash in all phases so you can miss me with that “it’s not all his fault” shit. For a defensive minded coach the defense doesn’t even look good. They’re in no mans land as a franchise and absolutely could fire him for someone else.