• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week One Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Has the Best Chance At A Upset Win?

• Total voters

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Also, Trubisky looks like a choker so far. He severely lacks the clutch gene. He started well on the 4 minute offense but you gotta get in, or burn the clock, and he did neither, then when it came time for a comeback, if I’m not mistaken, he had 8 straight incompletions and was gifted the extra 4 with a really stupid RTP. He was way off the mark and panicked on every play there.

Also, I think they gave Rodgers opioids in the locker room. His eyes were red, pinned pupils, he couldn’t complete a sentence and wouldn’t make eye contact, he seemed really strange.
As for Trubisky, well he did have a GW drive against us, but that's was a lucky throw with pressure in his face or whatever. Pertaining to this game, let's not forget the lack of awareness on the 4th down before the strip sack.

As for Rodgers, that shit wouldn't surprise me at all. The Pack understands that they're absolutely nothing without him so do whatever is necessary to ensure he doesn't miss any extended time.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Monday Night Football brings Jets vs Lions and Rams vs Raiders. All I know is if the Raiders defense plays terrible after Mack's great game against the Packers, riots may occur in Oakland.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
That Bears-Packers game was incredible. Can never count the Packers out of a game as long as A-Rod is still playing. Hope his injury isn't too bad and he can continue to play, going forward.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Monday Night Football brings Jets vs Lions and Rams vs Raiders. All I know is if the Raiders defense plays terrible after Mack's great game against the Packers, riots may occur in Oakland.
Thought it would have already happened.

Gruden plan moving forward. Draft mediocre players so they don’t have to pay huge contracts in the future

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fitzpatrick threw several absolutely gorgeous deep balls. All 3 deep touchdowns were literally perfect, thrown to the WRs right in stride, they didn’t have to stutter or stop even slightly thus resulting in TDs. Man I’m not sure how this man pulls out the Fitzmagic every once in a while.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Fitzpatrick threw several absolutely gorgeous deep balls. All 3 deep touchdowns were literally perfect, thrown to the WRs right in stride, they didn’t have to stutter or stop even slightly thus resulting in TDs. Man I’m not sure how this man pulls out the Fitzmagic every once in a while.
Those Harvard grads know how to stick around

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
They play the Steelers on MNF. Leave it for Fitzmagic to turn into Fitztragic when we need him the most.