• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Rugby Fans?

Pats

Veteran
The Haka fines are ridiculous. And its never the the kiwis even having issue with it! Its dumbass sanctioning bodies trying to extort money while looking like saviors, but they are making new zealanders look bad.

This is a good one from junior aussie team vs junior kiwis.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Haka fines are ridiculous. And its never the the kiwis even having issue with it! Its [profanity deleted] sanctioning bodies trying to extort money while looking like saviors, but they are making new zealanders look bad.

This is a good one from junior aussie team vs junior kiwis.

i think everyone knows at this point that its not the kiwis kicking up fuss or anything - everyone knows that's just world rugby

Pats

Veteran
i think everyone knows at this point that its not the kiwis kicking up fuss or anything - everyone knows that's just world rugby
Well if you check on a lot of comments on sites people think its just kiwis whinging or being sore losers, but like I said its just rugby admin BS

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
I'm fuming that I'm going to miss the final tomorrow because I have to help out at our club's 'soccer school'. There's no chance I'll be able to go the day without finding out the result either because all of the other coaches will have watched it together in the club house and I'll be seeing them shortly after.

Would it be rude to have it on my phone while I'm meant to be coaching? haha

Nurps

MVP
Well I work till 1am but you can bet your ass the wife and I will be streaming at 5am lol. UGH. Go Boks.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I'm fuming that I'm going to miss the final tomorrow because I have to help out at our club's 'soccer school'. There's no chance I'll be able to go the day without finding out the result either because all of the other coaches will have watched it together in the club house and I'll be seeing them shortly after.

Gather boys around somewhere and make watching final "team building exercise"!

rossihunter2

Staff Member

just find a way to watch it - i dont know anyone who'd have a problem with that lol

watch it on the phone - im sure youre a great coach and can multi-task

Inqui

Pro Bowler
well this is the sort of murphy's law game ive been worried about the whole time - passing been appalling, kicking been inaccurate, losing at set-piece - going to have a prop have to play basically 80 minutes etc.
I don't think I've ever seen a team put on a signature performance in a World Cup and then follow it up with another signature performance the next week. England's performance last week reminded me of NZ against Australia in 2011.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't think I've ever seen a team put on a signature performance in a World Cup and then follow it up with another signature performance the next week. England's performance last week reminded me of NZ against Australia in 2011.

kyle sinckler going off in the 3rd minute has put england in all sorts of trouble for the whole game - scrum is the difference in this game

Pats

Veteran
Completely called it, well done bokkies. If ravens fans thought ngata was a big boy from rugby they should check out some of the south african monsters they have.