• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I know we have to win, along with the Chargers to trigger the coin flip for who gets home field in a rematch with the Bengals. Now the 5th seed is ours with a win and Chargers loss meaning we play whoever wins this game here, correct?

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know we have to win, along with the Chargers to trigger the coin flip for who gets home field in a rematch with the Bengals. Now the 5th seed is ours with a win and Chargers loss meaning we play whoever wins this game here, correct?
yes

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know most Ravens fans hate the Steelers. I don’t, I respect the rivalry. In the AFC North, I hate the Bengals. When we just played the Steelers, they played with an edge. We need to take a bite of that apple and play like a raped ape! We need to show their fans that they were lucky they didn’t have to finish that damned game! Let’s Fucking Go!!!!
I am not an ape, nor have I ever been raped, but I know exactly what that raped ape must feel like! Ben Roethlisberger?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
With or without Lamar, jags would wax us if we played them in the WC
Tbh, when we beat ATL and the Patriots loss clinched a playoff spot, I was celebrating like we made it to the AFC Championship or Super Bowl. I kinda figured that was gonna be the last win of the season.

Even if Lamar comes back, I really worry that one bad hit might take him out for the beginning of next season.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With or without Lamar, jags would wax us if we played them in the WC
Last time we played Jacksonville, we didn't have Ronnie Stanley, Isiah Likely, no Ojbao, and no Kyle Hamilton. I think completely different, we can win the rematch and that was the last time our defense gave up 20+ points in a game. Since then, we have held opponents to under 20 points and we did hold Cincinnati to 17 points in the first game. If we get Lamar back for the playoffs, we can make a run and win the Super Bowl.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yes. I know a user named JUNGLEJOHN on a different community and they are wailing and saying that "we don't know what it is like to be them" We will beat them because they will rest their starters.
No way they are resting their starters against us especially if they can get the 2 seed instead of the 3 seed. This is the scenario, in which case Buffalo could drop to the 3 seed and we play Buffalo next week instead of Cincy.

Bengals can Clinch the AFC 2 Seed With:
1) CIN Win + BUF Loss

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Brett Hundley elevated which is probably not a good sign for Huntley

im guessing with Ty questionable - it may have made up the coaches minds about how much we care about a home game/5th seed

zrebiec was saying yesterday when they made the moves they did that we may see a bunch of rotation

will be interesting to see who else (if anyone) sits, and whether Ty is able to go

Simba

Staff Member
Guess I might be wrong on the resting guys idea. Don’t think it’s a great choice but hey, at least they’ll be slightly healthier.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

im guessing with Ty questionable - it may have made up the coaches minds about how much we care about a home game/5th seed

zrebiec was saying yesterday when they made the moves they did that we may see a bunch of rotation

will be interesting to see who else (if anyone) sits, and whether Ty is able to go

Guess I might be wrong on the resting guys idea. Don’t think it’s a great choice but hey, at least they’ll be slightly healthier.
Then they better sit Marlon as well. Since we're most likely gonna play the Bengals again, he's one of the players that we can not afford to be hurt.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Tbh, when we beat ATL and the Patriots loss clinched a playoff spot, I was celebrating like we made it to the AFC Championship or Super Bowl. I kinda figured that was gonna be the last win of the season.

Even if Lamar comes back, I really worry that one bad hit might take him out for the beginning of next season.
I’ve watched Friday night lights too many times, I don’t wanna see Lamar try to come back tbh

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

I’m excited about this game now lmao. Idc if we get spanked we better see ojabo and the other young guys getting loose

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Last time we played Jacksonville, we didn't have Ronnie Stanley, Isiah Likely, no Ojbao, and no Kyle Hamilton. I think completely different, we can win the rematch and that was the last time our defense gave up 20+ points in a game. Since then, we have held opponents to under 20 points and we did hold Cincinnati to 17 points in the first game. If we get Lamar back for the playoffs, we can make a run and win the Super Bowl.
That jags team isn’t to be slept on tbh. They aren’t complete but they have good players at key positions that can make enough plays in any given game. The oluakun and Kirk signings actually turned out to be great, the etienne one debatable but he’s played great, josh Allen, travon walker, Chad muma, Arden key, Andre Cisco, rayshawn Jenkins, these guys have been making plays and they’re all young and super athletic and can run all day. We don’t match up well to their defense, which is bad because our defense can match up to anyone but that only means so much with our offense

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Sit all the vet dbs and Hamilton. Hell rest the vet rushers as well. Throw Ojabo out there with Oweh. Has nothing to do with my Bengals -12.5 bet. Break a leg Roman.

Also, no idea Dobbins was doing this at 3/4s speed. I'm mad for him for what that injury has done.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
That jags team isn’t to be slept on tbh. They aren’t complete but they have good players at key positions that can make enough plays in any given game. The oluakun and Kirk signings actually turned out to be great, the etienne one debatable but he’s played great, josh Allen, travon walker, Chad muma, Arden key, Andre Cisco, rayshawn Jenkins, these guys have been making plays and they’re all young and super athletic and can run all day. We don’t match up well to their defense, which is bad because our defense can match up to anyone but that only means so much with our offense
I don't care what anybody says about Lawrence, but in my view, he stinks to high heavens and is extremely overrated and hyped lately.