• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
that's before my time as a Ravens fan. When was the last time you saw him?
It's been a long ass time... I don't know if he migrated anywhere else after the final abrupt end to that board. I put a quick one together trying to just keep a bunch of them together, but that proved harder than herding cats. ^_^ I wanna say he was "stuckincincy" or something, but he used to tell these stories about how they would rant and rave about us and the steelers. There was this one time he was in a bar talking to a guy all decked out in his Cincy gear and he was arguing how the Titans were going to run the table and win the North. Fucking crackpot. The guy was adamant that the Titans were still in the Division a couple years after they had reorganized. And others where people put crap up in their yards to look like a Tiger ready to pounce on a Raven but then the tiger blows down in the wind and the Raven is sitting there staring at the flat tiger and it sits there for weeks. Fucking classic. He was a funny dude. Who knows where he is now. Probably still suffering in Cincitucky. ^_^

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Yes. I know a user named JUNGLEJOHN on a different community and they are wailing and saying that "we don't know what it is like to be them" We will beat them because they will rest their starters.
Are they actually resting their starters? I doubt it.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hate the way their team and fans are crying about the coin flip, when they were just gifted the AFC North crown.
Can confirm, nonstop and now trying to act like y’all just pissed off Burrow. Give it a rest, you’re not the only team in the league and you have 5 losses. That’s what annoys me the most, we were a historic 14-2 team, we need to get a ring with Lamar

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I don't think so
Me neither. I just have a feeling they are coming out loaded for bear after having to leave the field the way they did the other night. They are gonna be anxious to get on the field. I'd be shocked if they were resting anyone. If they go up by a huge amount - that's another story.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Me neither. I just have a feeling they are coming out loaded for bear after having to leave the field the way they did the other night. They are gonna be anxious to get on the field. I'd be shocked if they were resting anyone. If they go up by a huge amount - that's another story.
We not beating them at all. Offense too terrible. Cant give a good offense alot of possessions and think they wont eventually put up points..

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
That’s cuz you’re sleeping with the enemy. lol
Bengals are the worst for me as well. Used to have some terrible headaches leaving PSI Net because of those assholes.
I remember working the games at Memorial Stadium and Ravens fans were grabbing Steelers fans terrible towels from them and setting them on fire with their lighters. Yeah, we were not very nice to them. I never attended a Ravens Steelers games in Pittsburgh but I have attended many Pirates games that I tailgated pretty hard beforehand and got a little crazy.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I remember working the games at Memorial Stadium and Ravens fans were grabbing Steelers fans terrible towels from them and setting them on fire with their lighters. Yeah, we were not very nice to them. I never attended a Ravens Steelers games in Pittsburgh but I have attended many Pirates games that I tailgated pretty hard beforehand and got a little crazy.
Yeah, I think there’s a certain level of discretion that needs to be adhered to when visiting a football stadium, especially a division rival. Waving towels seems a bit beyond that level, I like that they burned them. lol

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I think there’s a certain level of discretion that needs to be adhered to when visiting a football stadium, especially a division rival. Waving towels seems a bit beyond that level, I like that they burned them. lol
I had a stern talk with my wife about doing it at a bar one outing. I told her to knock that shit off because I know she was starting to piss some patrons off. The Steelers fans can get pretty obnoxious with that shit.

The only bar fight I was very close to getting in over a game was during the Mile High Miracle game with an asshole Broncos fan wearing a Bill Romanowski jersey. After the game, I walked outside with him but he decided he didn’t want to go.

Last edited:

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
If Lamar Jackson ends up being able to play in the playoffs got to think Huntley goes on i.r and The Ravens bring back Desean Jackson or something.