• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Turnovers and The Rematch on the Way!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not a bad game by any means but don't think there's too much to take away from it other than some young guys doing solid with their reps. Of course you'll never know, but there's part of me that feels an offense with Dobbins and Andrews and a defense with Peters makes this game a toss up.

I don't think Worley is any good on a normal day, but I'll give him a lot of credit for playing hard and putting up some good tape at times. He was the obvious target on the field today and I felt like he held up decently well considering how much they went his way. Not easy for a guy like that to matchup against Chase and Higgins all day.

made sure they felt his presence
even if they were going after him, made sure he threw a couple of punches back with that nice PD in the endzone, the hit on higgins, another PD in the 2nd half to jar the ball loose too

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not a bad game by any means but don't think there's too much to take away from it other than some young guys doing solid with their reps. Of course you'll never know, but there's part of me that feels an offense with Dobbins and Andrews and a defense with Peters makes this game a toss up.

I don't think Worley is any good on a normal day, but I'll give him a lot of credit for playing hard and putting up some good tape at times. He was the obvious target on the field today and I felt like he held up decently well considering how much they went his way. Not easy for a guy like that to matchup against Chase and Higgins all day.
I don't know why we rested Stephens