• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Turnovers and The Rematch on the Way!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
555F797E-B3CC-4DC2-B020-2F7EC91EE6B3.jpeg

Every week.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
We clearly out hit and out physical ed the Bengals. Limit the turnovers next week to one and we beat Cincinnati even with Brown at QB provided Dobbins, Andrews and Gus come back.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not sure exactly why but I thoroughly enjoyed today's game.
Low expectations. We played a pretty dominant game on defense and if we can get the offense at full health...........You never know.

Simba

Staff Member
I say this knowing that the Chargers pulled their guys late in the game, but still hurts seeing Denver beat them, while we just kind of laid down today and accepted defeat.

Simba

Staff Member
we also saw the bengals and chargers both lose guys to injuries (that might impact their playoffs) by playing starters in games that made only small differences to seeding
I mean, I do get it. I probably worry about injuries less than the normal person though.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I mean, I do get it. I probably worry about injuries less than the normal person though.
I worry about it more ever since last preseason. I swear last year we lost 2 guys to IR every week and some of the injuries carried over to this season.