• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Turnovers and The Rematch on the Way!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The following tweet has been my ONLY grip against Hamilton. Had extreme character concerns with this prospect after I saw this tweet before Draft day, @rossihunter2

Hamilton must have been concussed typing this foolishness about Drake being the greatest artist ever; over Michael Jackson. Drake can't even carry Michael's white glove.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s really irritating to hear the back to back division bragging considering Lamar being hurt is why that happened yet it’s not even a thought or consideration in their minds, has nothing to do with it. It’s wild how uniformed they are, at least admit it’s a big factor but nope

Nurps

MVP
It’s really irritating to hear the back to back division bragging considering Lamar being hurt is why that happened yet it’s not even a thought or consideration in their minds, has nothing to do with it. It’s wild how uniformed they are, at least admit it’s a big factor but nope
God damn, dude. That entire fan base lives rent-free in your head lol

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
God damn, dude. That entire fan base lives rent-free in your head lol

He lives in Cincy so I get it. But he IS guilty of indulging in self-torture for reasons why I have no idea whatsoever.

I'm aware and I guess it is healthier mentally as opposed not letting it out!
Ha it’s actually funny there’s a guy on RSR boards that vents about living amongst Bengal fans too and he says it’s an outlet for him to post about it.

I can’t exactly ignore it, everyone knows I’m a diehard Ravens fan so they love to talk trash. This week is huge

Nurps

MVP
Ha it’s actually funny there’s a guy on RSR boards that vents about living amongst Bengal fans too and he says it’s an outlet for him to post about it.

I can’t exactly ignore it, everyone knows I’m a diehard Ravens fan so they love to talk trash. This week is huge
Im not a praying man but I'll make up some kinda prayer for you if we lose lmao

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
if you lived in Cincinnati, it may live rent free in your head also.

If I were @OURavensFan , I'd just go get some Graeters Ice Cream. That would do the trick.
Honestly Joe Burrow’s steak isn’t bad at Jeff Ruby’s, it’s a NY strip topped with a crawfish cream sauce. Greaters is great no doubt. Not the biggest skyline or gold star fan, but skyline is better but I never really have it

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Before the game, with the Ravens resting starters, many of us wanted to see the young guys show us something.

And by and large they did.

First outing of the Nigerian Nightmare was exciting. Ojabo with a sack fumble and at least 1 other pressure, Oweh with a sack and at least 1 other pressure, Madubuike with at least 1 dominant pressure.

Charlie Kolar first sightings. Nothing special but nice to see him do something.

Isaiah Likely looking like preseason Isaiah Likely. This guy is a weapon if he can do what he does with backups with Lamar. Had his first 100 yard game today.

Anthony Brown grew into the game. Threw an awful pick early but got better. Was unlucky to be picked a 2nd time because of DRob (who had one of the worst games I've maybe ever seen from a WR in a season full of awful WR games). Took a poor sack fumble for a TD right on the goal-line. But a bunch of positives in how he performed given the expectations.

The defence was awesome. Marcus Williams came out tackling like he was disinterested in the first quarter but made up for it later. Daryl Worley got picked on but even with that clear weakness on defence, the Bengals scored 6 points not off turnovers and short-field.

I very much look forward to a rematch.
Just learned rn the Madibuke was a Nigerian himself. always thought it was just the ends

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Tbf, 31 other fanbases warned ravens fans time and time again that injury would be the thing that ends Lamar’s dominance early.