• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Turnovers and The Rematch on the Way!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
And they were all wrong, thinking it will happen on the running play. Had he have half decent WRs, I doubt this injury ever happens.
Completely agree with your assessment. If he had WRs that could get open in a hurry, he wouldn't need to run around holding the ball trying to find an open receiver. The predictions by the other fanbases were hoping for an injury and wishful thinking. He has yet to be injured running with the ball, his perceived dominance in any case.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Bengals players and fans continue to claim we made dirty hits during the game. Ive watched the plays ,including the Higgins hit and it is a false narrative.

The Bengals players and fans continue to claim we made dirty hits during the game. Ive watched the plays ,including the Higgins hit and it is a false narrative.

I was going to ask about this. Has anyone rewatched the game or know which plays they’re crying about? I don’t remember one, the Higgins hit seemed legal in real time

Also I seen a screenshot of the another “spacing” issue does anyone have a clip of the play?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Higgins took a shoulder straight to the ribs as he high pointed a ball.

Good hit, but absolutely nothing about it was dirty.

Closest thing I saw was chuck on a questionable hit out of bounds

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Kyle Hamiltons break up on the Jamar screen was my favorite play of the game. If we add a decent corner / someone steps up, our deep coverage, screen game, and middle of the field will be ON LOCK. I am really excited about these defense

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kyle Hamiltons break up on the Jamar screen was my favorite play of the game. If we add a decent corner / someone steps up, our deep coverage, screen game, and middle of the field will be ON LOCK. I am really excited about these defense
Yes. I am too, but we can't afford anything if Lamar gets a huge contract.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Higgins took a shoulder straight to the ribs as he high pointed a ball.

Good hit, but absolutely nothing about it was dirty.

Closest thing I saw was chuck on a questionable hit out of bounds
howabout their offensive lineman that came in for their guard and drove our player out of bounds and into the chain gang.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
reminds me of playing football with my friends as a child
we played football at our friends house with two driveways being the end zones. I don't know how many skinned knees I had due to diving for the football. If I caught it, the skinned up knees didn't matter.