• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

God damn Lamar, of all games for you not to be here

Last year when Fangio was going on and on crying about Harbaugh leaving the starters in to keep the 100-yard rushing game streak, I said that I'd be embarrassed for Harbs if he kept crying day in and day out about a past game. I feel the same way about our players if they were crying every day about the past game. Holy shit.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Last year when Fangio was going on and on crying about Harbaugh leaving the starters in to keep the 100-yard rushing game streak, I said that I'd be embarrassed for Harbs if he kept crying day in and day out about a past game. I feel the same way about our players if they were crying every day about the past game. Holy shit.
It'd be one thing if they lost, but they won so I don't know why they're so butthurt. They must be scared

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

God damn Lamar, of all games for you not to be here

Bengals players crying over last week. At the close of his presser, Roquan said; "See you next week!"

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Very curious to see who we roll out at QB assuming Lamar can't go. I'd bet it's Huntley and I understand that thought process for sure. But at least Anthony Brown pushed the ball downfield. He made mistakes but I oddly feel like our chances are better with him that the potentially injured Huntley we've seen this year.

Feels like with huntley it’s a guaranteed slow death

With Brown it feels like we’ve at least got a puncher’s chances