• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is a quote from the Bengals reddit.

"Lmao, that's rough, ravens fans actually wish they didn't make the playoffs

It's still a stout, tough AFC north defense, and nothing is for sure. I'm very optimistic, but this game is not an automatic W for our bengos. Whodey

Edit: one of my.other favorite takes is "this team almost won last week against the bengals, this is a very winnable game"

Bengals literally played their passing offense scheme from the first half of this season, when things weren't working that well. Ravens are not going to see this same bengals scheme from offense o defense lmao"
They don’t know shit about what schemes were ran. Higgins said they didn’t do any line checks in the second half, then I go watch a Hamilton highlight from the 3rd quarter and low and behold, burrow makes a line check before the play lmao

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jonas Shaffer
@jonas_shaffer
·
15s
Ravens QB Lamar Jackson (knee) was missing at practice again. Don’t expect him to play Sunday in Cincinnati.

How the fuck do we go from strong chance to this. Fuck this shit

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Man just start AB please lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The funny thing is when we pull the upset it’s another week of will Lamar practice bullshit
I don’t see the upset. Our defense is great , but Burrow is so good. Thinking a final score of 24-6 Bengals if Huntley starts.

Tank

Hall of Famer
One of the greatest games ever played. A lot of people forget that a rookie kicker, Justin Tucker, kicked a 47 yard FG in OT for the win. I don’t think I have ever been as amped up for an entire game, like I was for that one. Probably didn’t get more then 2 hours sleep that night. Lol

Yeah, the start of the legend JT.

That article is pretty cool. I had never heard that the Ravens' sideline heaters had mysteriously stopped working, while the ones across the field on the Denver bench kept them warm. scum bags. lol

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
The funny thing is when we pull the upset it’s another week of will Lamar practice bullshit
Well, as some of the media has alluded to, I'm not sure its super realistic to think Lamar is just going to show up on Wednesday after like 6 weeks off and then play on Sunday. Many of the guys we've seen coming back off long-term injuries practice for 2 weeks before playing.

Not saying Lamar will or won't require that, but there's plenty of scenarios where he starts practicing next week and doesn't suit up.

The fact that he's not practicing at all means he's not particularly close to being available in my eyes.

And that of course assumes there is a next week. Which I, like many people, don't expect there will be.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man just start AB please lol
I honestly kinda hope Huntley stays injured even though it is mean (maybe something small) and Brown can start because if I have to watch Huntley play one more game as our starter this season, I am going to go crazy.

Simba

Staff Member
Well, as some of the media has alluded to, I'm not sure its super realistic to think Lamar is just going to show up on Wednesday after like 6 weeks off and then play on Sunday. Many of the guys we've seen coming back off long-term injuries practice for 2 weeks before playing.

Not saying Lamar will or won't require that, but there's plenty of scenarios where he starts practicing next week and doesn't suit up.

The fact that he's not practicing at all means he's not particularly close to being available in my eyes.

And that of course assumes there is a next week. Which I, like many people, don't expect there will be.
Even last year he went out and tossed the ball around. The fact that he's not doing that feels like not a good sign to me.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I honestly kinda hope Huntley stays injured even though it is mean (maybe something small) and Brown can start because if I have to watch Huntley play one more game as our starter this season, I am going to go crazy.
I wouldn't mind seeing them use both qbs. Huntley is better at the rpo system while Brown is the better passer. WE have to keep the Bemgals guessing. No turnovers!!!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jonas Shaffer
@jonas_shaffer
·
15s
Ravens QB Lamar Jackson (knee) was missing at practice again. Don’t expect him to play Sunday in Cincinnati.

How the fuck do we go from strong chance to this. Fuck this shit
Get rid of the entire strength and conditioning team, fire our medical staff who clearly at this point don't know anything about realistic injury times. Unless all of this is to sabotage Lamar in contract talks.... other team's doctors can bring back players in a realistic time table but our doctors are stupid apparently.

Mishandling of Stanley's injury, the Mishandling of Lamar's injury, it has to be the team doctors and the strength and conditioning that is the problem at this point.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
So with all these fucking 'illness' designations this year - is that covid making rounds?
We never had so many players missing practice due to illness.