• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean, I'll be pissed if Roman is still employed with us next season but I'll be even MORE pissed if Lamar plays (along with Andrews, JK, ETC) and we lose. From what my eyes told me last Sunday, we can beat them. I want that. I want revenge. I want to slap the smugness outta Burrows soul.

THIS IS SPARTA kinda vibe right now lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Attachments

• 0BC3FCF6-3DAC-49A7-9EC0-E1639A0A63CC.jpeg
    0BC3FCF6-3DAC-49A7-9EC0-E1639A0A63CC.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 50

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I think they are threatening payback so Lamar thinks twice about playing in the game. I think it is a tactical move by them. It pisses me off. Fuck these Bengal assholes.
It's stupid AF for them to say that because now the refs are gonna be on high alert.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think they are threatening payback so Lamar thinks twice about playing in the game. I think it is a tactical move by them. It pisses me off. Fuck these Bengal assholes.
I may completely wrong in my opinion, but I don’t think Lamar fears anything like that. I mean, I guess it could worry him as a human, but I don’t think it would ever stop him from playing.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I am losing confidence in Lamar playing or winning after 6 weeks of no practice, its gonna be a pick and turnover fest as he tries to play hero ball

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Some of their fans are saying we intentionally injured their guard
This screams of desperation. The entire teams attitude screams desperation. The injury shit , the coin flip. Like their trying to get fired up and make themselves the under dog but no one’s buying it. You’d think , as successful as they’ve been this year, they be more focused on factors they can control.

Tank

Hall of Famer
This screams of desperation. The entire teams attitude screams desperation. The injury shit , the coin flip. Like their trying to get fired up and make themselves the under dog but no one’s buying it. You’d think , as successful as they’ve been this year, they be more focused on factors they can control.
bush league. I hope we smash their asses.