• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So who do you guys got between Chargers & Jaguars? I'm thinking without Mike Williams, the Chargers offense will be slowed down enough for Jacksonville to win. Brandon Staley needs to be fired after this game for his stupidity from last week.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So who do you guys got between Chargers & Jaguars? I'm thinking without Mike Williams, the Chargers offense will be slowed down enough for Jacksonville to win. Brandon Staley needs to be fired after this game for his stupidity from last week.
The Jags feel like a more complete team, and has much better coaching. Gotta go with them.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So Purdy had over 300 yards and 3 TDs in his first playoff start. He was a little jittery in the first quarter but really commanded that offense when he settled down.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Trevor Lawrence second interception, this gives me hope watching the 49ers defense and seeing what the Chargers defense is doing now. Our defense is equally capable of doing the same to the Bengals.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Trevor Lawrence second interception, this gives me hope watching the 49ers defense and seeing what the Chargers defense is doing now. Our defense is equally capable of doing the same to the Bengals.
Yeah, but the Seahawks and Jaguars offenses are not the Bengals.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another pick! Wow!!!

But this is the cat Trevor "SUNSHINE" (movie Remember the Titans) Lawrence beat our defense?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm totally not looking forward to playing this Chargers defense. Their defense has been on a roll the last few weeks. I forgot where I saw the graphic but they were top 3 in like everything.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I'm totally not looking forward to playing this Chargers defense. Their defense has been on a roll the last few weeks. I forgot where I saw the graphic but they were top 3 in like everything.
They are all around really good team.
We don't play them, though. If we win, we go to KC. Easy-peasy.