• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Chargers bruh......

My chargers homies are all having Nam Flashbacks. I’m texting them, asking if they’re okay :(

1155C438-B14A-4F2C-BD67-9AD56A869BDC.gif

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow , Go Jags

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ll never understand people showing a cross or thanking god for winning games lol. Like, does your deity not like the other team?

Anywho. Awesome game.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Suddenly I don't feel as bad about our blown leads this year
Didn’t someone blow a bigger lead than us this year? I thought we held the record but a few weeks later someone outdid us. I think so anyway lol. It was a long week.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ll never understand people showing a cross or thanking god for winning games lol. Like, does your deity not like the other team?

Anywho. Awesome game.
Showing the cross isn't about God not liking the other team lol. It's about that person's personal faith in God. Tomlin sports and shows his cross as well. I love seeing it!

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Showing the cross isn't about God not liking the other team lol. It's about that person's personal faith in God. Tomlin sports and shows his cross as well.
Nah. People say they thank god but they also say they wouldn’t have won without god. The latter just seems nonsensical to me. No biggie.