• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I know an Eagles fan who shit on Lamar all season with some of the dumbest arguments and for that I wouldn't root for the Bengals but I'd hope the Eagles lost.
I feel it

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hope the refs screw over the Bengals like the refs did to San Fran. Obviously Eagles won without the refs but still bad home cooking calls. So give KC the same treatment. Call every DPI on Eli Apple's fake ass.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hope the refs screw over the Bengals like the refs did to San Fran. Obviously Eagles won without the refs but still bad home cooking calls. So give KC the same treatment. Call every DPI on Eli Apple's fake ass.
Ehhhh I saw fair calls against SF, albeit I fucking hate them so I’m a bit bias. They’ve been dirty all season so call it karma

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can anybody help me? Who was QB for the 9ers once Josh Johnson went out?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Eagles traded for AJ Brown....... now in the Super Bowl. Proof we should have done something similar this past season but instead we hyped up a bunch of mid rounders as potential number one receivers. Now this should make Eric go hard to ensure we get Hopkins.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eagles traded for AJ Brown....... now in the Super Bowl. Proof we should have done something similar this past season but instead we hyped up a bunch of mid rounders as potential number one receivers. Now this should make Eric go hard to ensure we get Hopkins.
Hurst threw for like 110 yards and 0 TDs tho

You guys need to go all WR in the draft.

JAAM

Hall of Famer