• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hurst threw for like 110 yards and 0 TDs tho
Brown and Smith bailed out Hurts so many times though throughout the season and a couple times today

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

JAAM

Hall of Famer

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Brown and Smith bailed out Hurts so many times though throughout the season and a couple times today
Yea but the Brown play was a 3rd down that led to a 4th down that was a great almost catch, lucky the refs missed the call. And that’s all they did the whole game

JAAM

Hall of Famer
But Ray Lewis when picking against the Ravens is to demonstrate why they’re not as good without him because he’s a narcissist.

Ok, I’ll accept my month ban
Year*

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
But Ray Lewis when picking against the Ravens is to demonstrate why they’re not as good without him because he’s a narcissist.

Ok, I’ll accept my month ban
Ray was the man! Most great players have that narcissism gene. Look at Michael Jordan. And then there is Brady. That cat was willing to lose his wife because he refused to turn this game loose. lol!

I would like to see a heart breaking loss to the Bengals please. Missed FG in the dying seconds would work for me. Make it happen.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ray was the man! Most great players have that narcissism gene. Look at Brady, that cat lost his wife because he refused to turn this game loose. lol!
MJ, Kobe, TB, Ray, Prime, etc… and what do they all have in common?

Multiple time champs ;)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would like to see a heart breaking loss to the Bengals please. Missed FG in the dying seconds would work for me. Make it happen.
Or, how about Murphy's Law of anything that can go wrong, will go wrong? I'd love to see that law in effect for the Bengals from the start to the finish of this game.

Chiefs please...:lol:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Really need the Chiefs D to show up