• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chiefs you’re just gonna let Cincinnati name the stadium Burrowhead? You’re gonna do something about that, right? You’re not gonna lose 4 in a row right?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Chiefs you’re just gonna let Cincinnati name the stadium Burrowhead? You’re gonna do something about that, right? You’re not gonna lose 4 in a row right?
They're soft. They sweet. They ain't built like that. They're gonna go down like bitches when it matters most.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Something to remember is that the Bengals are still a genuine AFCN team, and built like it. Even with some flashy pieces their main strategy is having their big guys push around your big guys. It makes them good at grinding down teams like the Bills.

Never count out Mahomes, but the Bengals are built in a way to win big games. If the Chiefs lose control over the line of scrimmage then they'll have a very uphill battle in this game.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Something to remember is that the Bengals are still a genuine AFCN team, and built like it. Even with some flashy pieces their main strategy is having their big guys push around your big guys. It makes them good at grinding down teams like the Bills.

Never count out Mahomes, but the Bengals are built in a way to win big games. If the Chiefs lose control over the line of scrimmage then they'll have a very uphill battle in this game.
I would like some of those flashy pieces (Higgins)

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

It all just makes me even more sour at Lamar injury and Huntley gift

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Mahomes looks to be ok... we need them to beat the Bengals. I do not want Greg Roman's bad call and Tyler Huntley's fumble to lead to a Bengals Super Bowl win.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bruh, @OURavensFan , can these Chiefs players just shut the ENTIRE FUCK UP and stop giving the Bengals bulletin board material? Fuck!

That’s dumb but I’d say the Bengals have given them far more bulletin board material like calling their stadium Burrowhead. Odd for the Chiefs defense to be talking shit here, they didn’t lay a finger on Burrow the last game but I hope they show out for sure, I mean defend your house my god

redrum52

Hall of Famer
That’s dumb but I’d say the Bengals have given them far more bulletin board material like calling their stadium Burrowhead. Odd for the Chiefs defense to be talking shit here, they didn’t lay a finger on Burrow the last game but I hope they show out for sure, I mean defend your house my god

Think the defense has actually done a decent job. The offense hasn't done their part, especially last year in playoffs.

Last edited:

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Think the defense has actually done a decent job. The offense hasn't done their part, especially last year's in playoffs.
They better do better than the Bills defense did last week my god, I’ve never seen less fight. Idk I just don’t think the Bengals are that great but I don’t think anyone is that great this year, those two NFC teams are probably the best. Really makes me mad Lamar wasn’t healthy, we had a shot with him

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
They better do better than the Bills defense did last week my god, I’ve never seen less fight. Idk I just don’t think the Bengals are that great but I don’t think anyone is that great this year, those two NFC teams are probably the best. Really makes me mad Lamar wasn’t healthy, we had a shot with him
They can do the Bills defense but also the Bengals offense, I'll be fine

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Tough one tomorrow.

I really like Burrow, but ugh, Bengals....

Hearing Romo gush about Mahomes for 4 hrs is incredibly annoying too though. Lol.

I've really liked what SF has done, but I think they're in tough in Philly.

I think we're looking at a Bengals Eagles Super Bowl

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Tough one tomorrow.

I really like Burrow, but ugh, Bengals....

Hearing Romo gush about Mahomes for 4 hrs is incredibly annoying too though. Lol.

I've really liked what SF has done, but I think they're in tough in Philly.

I think we're looking at a Bengals Eagles Super Bowl
:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::mad::mad::mad::mad: