• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Offence and The Clutching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just a case study in awful game management in the most important situations and in the redzone.

End of the first half wasting timeouts on screens and not running the ball once on goal-to-go.
QB sneak from 2 yards out with Huntley jumping for a 14 point swing.
We ran out of time at the end of the game WITH TIMEOUTS STILL IN OUR POCKET!!!!

Those are inexcusable mistakes.

What an awful way for the season to end.

In classic Ravens fashion they found a way to draw us all in, make it competitive, and then ultimately find a way to shoot themselves in the foot.

Changes required to fix this anti-clutch gene we've developed this season.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

Greg Roman. I hate you.

John Harbaugh.. I know you hear the plays coming in your headset. You must know how dumb it is. Yet you continue to allow it for 4 years straight. I hate you more.

The old Sizzle would say... toldya so....
The new Sizzle would say... toldya so...

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just a case study in awful game management in the most important situations and in the redzone.

End of the first half wasting timeouts on screens and not running the ball once on goal-to-go.
QB sneak from 2 yards out with Huntley jumping for a 14 point swing.
We ran out of time at the end of the game WITH TIMEOUTS STILL IN OUR POCKET!!!!

Those are inexcusable mistakes.

What an awful way for the season to end.

In classic Ravens fashion they found a way to draw us all in, make it competitive, and then ultimately find a way to shoot themselves in the foot.

Changes required to fix this anti-clutch gene we've developed this season.
I disagree. That was better than I expected considering the injuries at QB and WR. Boys showed a lot of heart and outplayed a superior team