• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Offence and The Clutching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I do t see any issue with the time management at the end, you want to end the drive wihh th as little time left as possible. The issue was having Huntley constantly running around like a chicken with its head cut off throwing it out of bounds putting you in 4th and 20

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
To lose this game the way we did when we were right on the goal line was absolutely heartbreaking! I will never forgive Roman for this fiasco. I hate that bastard.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I do t see any issue with the time management at the end, you want to end the drive wihh th as little time left as possible. The issue was having Huntley constantly running around like a chicken with its head cut off throwing it out of bounds putting you in 4th and 20
And an unnecessary hold

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
You've gotta begin questioning even Harbs

Greg Roman. I hate you.

John Harbaugh.. I know you hear the plays coming in your headset. You must know how dumb it is. Yet you continue to allow it for 4 years straight. I hate you more.

I get the frustration over time management but Harbs is fantastic. He took a team without a starting QB, ripe with Drama, and pushed one the best teams in the league to the final second

Simba

Staff Member
Normally I’d agree but this is a team that has struggled heavily in the red zone. We were going to need more plays since we were just inside the 20. Instead, we huddled in the 2 minute and ran 35 seconds off the clock. Ran out of time to dig out of the inevitable hole we’d put ourselves in

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
we needed the defence to be perfect, and they basically were

the fact the offence literally had to spot the other team 7 points to lose this game is ridiculous
Huntley had to throw a horrible interception. Roman had to call one of the worst plays in history (14 point swing). And Harbs had to mismanage a clock the likes of which I don't recall ever seeing. And it was still a 1 score point.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Just saw an ig live from a bengals players… i swear nobody in the locker room is hyped for the win.. idk if its too early or what but nobody seems to be hyped