• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
this offensive roster is absolutely fucking loaded and deep

basically just LG that's open and we've got some options there and are returning 4 of 5 starters (and wouldnt be surprised if we bring in a rookie to compete too)
i cant believe the transformation at WR, and the way they've consolidated at RB

defence is still missing a couple of contributors but if we find a way to get a CB we really like at 86, it's hard to say we're not cooking
If Flowers is as good as we think he can be and our weapons can stay healthy (big ass IF), this may very well be Lamar's best set of weapons he's had to work with. This might be some scary fucking hours.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Get Up just listed the Ravens as one of the favorites based on our offense and listed all the key guys, to include Monken, but left out Batemen lol. The disrespect man, outside of Andrews he is our best skill player, just needs to get healthy and remind the world.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Odell Beckham Jr. - 1st round pick. Has been best WR in the league during his career. Was recently extremely productive with Stafford. Only question is his health.

Nelson Agholor - 1st round pick. Probably hasn't lived up to his draft position, but is an incredibly solid WR3. He's been more productive anywhere he's been than basically any WR on our team at the end of the season last year. Glad we have him considering how cheap he came.

Zay Flowers - 1st round pick. Has all the talent in the world. Plays every position and runs every route. Only question mark is his short stature. Hasn't been a problem for him so far and wasn't a problem for us with Hollywood.

Rashod Bateman - 1st round pick. Has every tool in thr toolbox. Has demonstrated effectiveness at all 3 levels. Only question is can he stay healthy?

This has gotta be by far the best WR corps in the history of the franchise.

• Haha
Reactions: cdp

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Odell Beckham Jr. - 1st round pick. Has been best WR in the league during his career. Was recently extremely productive with Stafford. Only question is his health.

Nelson Agholor - 1st round pick. Probably hasn't lived up to his draft position, but is an incredibly solid WR3. He's been more productive anywhere he's been than basically any WR on our team at the end of the season last year. Glad we have him considering how cheap he came.

Zay Flowers - 1st round pick. Has all the talent in the world. Plays every position and runs every route. Only question mark is his short stature. Hasn't been a problem for him so far and wasn't a problem for us with Hollywood.

Rashod Bateman - 1st round pick. Has every tool in thr toolbox. Has demonstrated effectiveness at all 3 levels. Only question is can he stay healthy?

This has gotta be by far the best WR corps in the history of the franchise.

certainly in terms of talent it's easily the best receiving corps especially when you throw in Andrews

whether they actually turn out that way is another question entirely - that 2021 group was pretty great when they were all on the field late in the year but they were playing with a backup QB

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Get Up just listed the Ravens as one of the favorites based on our offense and listed all the key guys, to include Monken, but left out Batemen lol. The disrespect man, outside of Andrews he is our best skill player, just needs to get healthy and remind the world.
There’s dobbins too, but yeah Bateman needs to stay healthy, 2 healthy seasons and he will be getting big recognition as one of the leagues better route runners

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Some accounting

QB
Lamar Jackson
Tyler Huntley
Anthony Brown

RB
JK Dobbins
Gus Edwards
Justice Hill
Patrick Ricard

WR
Rashod Bateman
Zay Flowers
Odell Beckham Jr.
Nelson Agholor
Devin Duvernay
James Proche
Tylan Wallace

TE
Mark Andrews
Isaiah Likely
Charlie Kolar

Ronnie Stanley
Ben Cleveland
Tyler Linderbaum
Kevin Zeitler
Morgan Moses
Daniel Faalele
Patrick Mekari

There's more than enough room on offense to do whatever we want. It just seems the only position group that needs any help at all is interior OL starter/depth

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Some accounting

QB
Lamar Jackson
Tyler Huntley
Anthony Brown

RB
JK Dobbins
Gus Edwards
Justice Hill
Patrick Ricard

WR
Rashod Bateman
Zay Flowers
Odell Beckham Jr.
Nelson Agholor
Devin Duvernay
James Proche
Tylan Wallace

TE
Mark Andrews
Isaiah Likely
Charlie Kolar

Ronnie Stanley
Ben Cleveland
Tyler Linderbaum
Kevin Zeitler
Morgan Moses
Daniel Faalele
Patrick Mekari

There's more than enough room on offense to do whatever we want. It just seems the only position group that needs any help at all is interior OL starter/depth
I would keep Duvernay. Originally I was on board to get rid of him but I say have a stacked and ridiculous WR corps and go from there. Having a WR corps of...

1. Odell Beckham Jr
2. Rashod Bateman
3. Zay Flowers
4. Nelson Agholor
5. Devin Duvernay

Is absolutely insane when you also consider we have Mark Andrews & even Likely. Combined with Dobbins you have some ridiculous ability to spread an entire defense out and then have Lamar gash them with the run. Health & interior OL is our biggest concern now as well as backup QB.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would keep Duvernay. Originally I was on board to get rid of him but I say have a stacked and ridiculous WR corps and go from there. Having a WR corps of...

1. Odell Beckham Jr
2. Rashod Bateman
3. Zay Flowers
4. Nelson Agholor
5. Devin Duvernay

Is absolutely insane when you also consider we have Mark Andrews & even Likely. Combined with Dobbins you have some ridiculous ability to spread an entire defense out and then have Lamar gash them with the run. Health & interior OL is our biggest concern now as well as backup QB.

Which verson of OBJ are we going to get? and Can Bateman actually stay on the field and string together a few games?

Those are my biggest question marks