• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I mean Odell is a one year rental and Hop is still playing at an insanely high level and who knows if Bateman can reach his true potential or keep getting hurt. Let Zay learn behind all of them. Why not?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I mean Odell is a one year rental and Hop is still playing at an insanely high level and who knows if Bateman can reach his true potential or keep getting hurt. Let Zay learn behind all of them. Why not?
I mean after all… why not sign him to a 3 year deal with 3 more void years…

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
This will be my life if we sign DHop........

oops.jpg

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I don't understand this. Are the Cardinals eating $22.6 M in dead cap on this move or it's a post June 1st cut? That would probably leave a good chunk of dead money, so why not trade him if teams were interested?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So yall want us to be all offense and no defense.. i mean it could work lol but i doubt it.
Other from Peters, there really isn't a CB in the market I want nor is one gonna be a difference maker. Stephens, Pepe, etc. are gonna have to step their game up. Sure we can also sign Houston, but Father Time will defeat him as well.

Might as well get as much firepower to go up against the AFC East minus Patriots, Bengals, Chargers, Jags, and Chiefs.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler

Odell is a pretty costly one year rental though. It's probably reasonable to think that he may be more than a one year rental. Bateman injury may be a bit exaggerated cause honestly last year was the first year he received a season ending injury and his injury really only happened cause he slipped trying to catch a pass in the rain if not mistaken.