• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Simba

Staff Member
I liked what i saw from Sean Ryan during training camp and the preseason games with the big exception of the dropped td pass.

Does he make the practice squad? I like him as a developmental player. He seems to get open alot .
Seems like he's probably one of the top options for the PS at WR

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Do we know what's going on with Mark Andrews? Missed practice again, fourth in a row.

I know John said he'll practice next week and is expected to play W1 but I don't trust his single word on injuries. The same "Tyus will be fine" few weeks ago is now "we're hopeful he'll play W3".

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Do we know what's going on with Mark Andrews? Missed practice again, fourth in a row.

I know John said he'll practice next week and is expected to play W1 but I don't trust his single word on injuries. The same "Tyus will be fine" few weeks ago is now "we're hopeful he'll play W3".
If you're not taking your injury updates from John, then you're shit out luck, because nobody else is going to have, or give you, more info than what he has.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
John Simpson seems like a really nice and cool guy. Darby kinda seems likes he's got some Marcus Peters in him. Maybe only 80%, not the full on Marcus, but it's in there. Think he could be a fan favorite here

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler

Andrews is great but so is Likely, so we can afford to allow him to take his time coming back, luckily.