• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s not gonna change, remember the huddles took so long because nobody can understand Lamar’s speech
Never understood if it's Lamar breaking the huddle late or the play call coming in late but I'm hoping this is one of their number one objectives to fix. Maybe a little less motion or not doing it so damn late but Lamar needs a damn chance to look over the defense.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
DL, i think we have 2 really good DL, a third who has great potential playing the 0-2, but that third guy is very young and unproven and beyond that it’s a rotation of guys who are at or just above camp body tier. I don’t believe We have a single 5tech on the roster, but I could be wrong there.

Can forget about the dhop thing.. i think he heading to bills or kc.. dhop pretty smart, if he wants the ball, he wouldnt pick us over them two at all. I do think we need a cb or dl though.
Yeah, I think it's DL, but CB is in need of depth. I just don't really feel that DHop will sign here. Now that he's been released and can choose himself.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don’t think he’s got the lateral movement needed for it, if he’s at 5tech defending a stretch zone against most nfl OTs there’s a real good chance he’s getting out leveraged and losing his assignment. I could be wrong, not saying he can’t, just saying that I’d be surprised if he can hold up against the field and a superior athlete on the edge

he played 0-5t at uconn but that's because he was their only guy worth anything in the front 7

he's got lateral quicks - but that's relative - he's laterally quick for a nose tackle... not for a 5t

wouldnt mind seeing him and pierce on the field together occasionally but they definitely have skillsets that you dont expect to have two of on the field at the same time with consistency - but that's fine because then neither have to play crazy snaps and we saw even in pierce's only short appearance in 2022 just how effective he can be as a NT rushing the passer

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hey guys I have a autographed Ed Reed picture framed that doesn't fit with my current collection I have going. I'll give it away to whoever wants it just pay for the shipping. I work for FedEx so it will be cheap just inbox me. No, I'm not a scammer I've been a member here for a while.

this is too good to be true.........

Nurps

MVP
Hey guys I have an autographed Ed Reed picture framed that doesn't fit with my current collection I have going. I'll give it away to whoever wants it just pay for the shipping. I work for FedEx so it will be cheap just inbox me. No, I'm not a scammer I've been a member here for a while.
How tf does an autographed 20 pic not jive with a Ravens collection?!?!?

this is too good to be true.........
How tf does an autographed 20 pic not jive with a Ravens collection?!?!?

I went from sports collection to collecting VWs busses and bugs. Got rid of most of my sports collection and have a few pieces left.

Attachments

• 20230602_194308.jpg
    20230602_194308.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 54

Tank

Hall of Famer
I went from sports collection to collecting VWs busses and bugs. Got rid of most of my sports collection and have a few pieces left.
My first car was an old 67 Bug. Had a lot of fun in that car, actually a bit too much fun one night and bent the body pan. My future brother in law and I cut it in half across the back window and up the center tunnel. He built a trike with the back end.

Have you ever been to Yosemite? I've never seen as many VW busses in one place, pretty cool.

My first car was an old 67 Bug. Had a lot of fun in that car, actually a bit too much fun one night and bent the body pan. My future brother in law and I cut it in half across the back window and up the center tunnel. He built a trike with the back end.

Have you ever been to Yosemite? I've never seen as many VW busses in one place, pretty cool.

There's a neat VW club locally (Fort Myers, FL) that have a few busses and bugs that a wicked nice.

Drove up up to this beauty at work today. They are coming out with an electric bus for 2024 not as nice looking but still interested in it though lol.

Sorry guys didn't mean to derail this thread.

Attachments

• 20230602_094427.jpg
    20230602_094427.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 42
Bro I can’t even collect enough clothes to have a whole wardrobe and yo ass out here giving away valuable memorabilia because it doesn’t match all the fun cars you buy

Life’s a funny fuckin thing

Lol not real cars bro. More like car models haha. I wish but don't have that kind of $ yet. Although, I used to flip cars from auctions and came along some nice VWs but not these busses way too much $$.